◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Watched a bit of Mike's stream. Gotta say, Mike looked really solid. I just wished he could hear me saying, Mike, the rear tires are wider than the front! So many times he'd nail the apex, then run the exit right to the edge of his front tires, thus causing a bit of wheel-spin on the straight. You were really good through the classic chicane too Mike. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd think somebody might be sand-bagging in order to stay in Group B :confused:. Just kidding Mike. I don't care what group you race in. But running out of fuel, again?! You need some new material to keep it believable :lol:.
Maybe, but the track difference between front and rear was only 2" per side, so hard to tell.
I agree though, Mr Lobban seemed lackluster in qually compared to his race pace. Maybe all the peanut butter had been licked off by the race... :yuck::lol:

Deadpool quote or was this what you were warning him about? Lol.

I know a guy looked just like that, we call him the grahaminator.
I wasnt quoting deadpool though, but i do remember that scene LOL, Tiny little legs, does the basic instinct leg switch.
Id seen DP2 before, but on the plane back to canada they had it, but all the swearing was dubbed over, and it was SO obvious. Might aswell of been a microsoft sam dub.

So that’s Alex, Rob, maybe Red, and myself all out for next week.
I’m off to Montreal to see Nick Mason’s Saucer Full of Secret’s concert tour. Not only was Nick the drummer for the best band in the world, he has an amazing car collection. And he’s a pilot, owns his own fling wing.

Last edited:
And the average for the other recipients, 3.87 :D

:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for April 15th :gtpflag:

I think at this point it is obvious we are running @coltsjugg combo. Thanks Colts.

Four race format.

BMW M6 GTLM. (GTE)
BMW M6 GT3

Sakito GP
Sakito National

Details to come later.
Really?? GT3s? Really? A child can drive those cars. Not to mention the GTLM is the biggest piece of crap in the game.
Glad I'll be painting my driveway that day...

Great racing on Monday. Thanks for getting me in. Had a great time. Should have ran less down force on classic track. You live and learn. I won't be able to make the 15th as well. Will be at work.

:gtpflag: Cars and Tracks for April 15th :gtpflag:

We are running @coltsjugg combo this week, thanks Colts.
Disclaimer: I did not run these cars at all, so going strictly by the numbers that Colts gave me.
And try and behave while dad's away :D

Note:
@Hanable has moved back to A
@Herimopp89 has gone to B just for this week to help even out the numbers. @Rob Brown will be moving back to B the following week.

wk102-jpg.814403

Invite list:
Group A
@coltsjugg
@Hanable
@Rednose58
@SGETI
@sgohsixthree
@Xradkins ?

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@Gr8_Lakes
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@Herimopp89
@yogi bear

Last edited:
Sorry for the separate post, but I have an important question regarding my combo choice.

Does everyone that races with us have the Season Pass for Project Cars 2?

I want to select cars that I just realized are part of a the Season Pass, and I'd hate to alienate anyone. If anyone doesn't have the Season Pass, please speak up, and I'll choose otherwise. Thank you.

Sorry for the separate post, but I have an important question regarding my combo choice.

Does everyone that races with us have the Season Pass for Project Cars 2?

I want to select cars that I just realized are part of a the Season Pass, and I'd hate to alienate anyone. If anyone doesn't have the Season Pass, please speak up, and I'll choose otherwise. Thank you.
I think so...

Kudos to @coltsjugg for tonight's combo. As much as I whined and complained about the cars-....I really did hate them. I am not God's gift to PC2, but when it comes to the GT3/GTE stuff I simply overdrive the crap out of them and they are my least favorite. But the combo was good! Two close but not identical cars - thanks Colts! Great racing with great people.

I also started to encounter a sticky throttle, which spun me several times, especially when the tires got slick. Coupled with my intermittent sticky brake, I will probably be ordering a new G29 tomorrow. And that's OK, as mine is three years old anyway. I have the shifter, so at least I don't have to buy that again...

It was a success, because nobody ran out of fuel. 👍
If I hadn't sent the 5000 fax messages to corporate, some of you would of been stuck in that GT3 all night. I was dreading that gt3 car... It does what it wants. Even trying to get the average fuel and lap times in for steve was a horrible experience. Even sgeti gave up on it at one point.

So in race 4, I put on the stability control from the ICM, and the car stopped being grimey, though now i'm going to have to go see a gynecologist about my vagina. But I noticed, If that's on, the buttons I had for ABS and TC say N/A, but if you turn stability control back off from the ICM, you get the ABS and TC buttons again. I hope that little timbit of information might come in useful for someone in the future.

As for the GTE Car, glad everyone seemed to like it. :cheers:

Back