◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
Still at work and know I won't be home for prob at least the first two races. . . this is getting f'ing old. :irked:

Have fun tonight - hope to be back soon'ish!

Sorry guys, won’t make it tonight. Helped my daughter do her science homework, then the computer glitched and wiped out everything. Have to start all over.

Sorry guys, won’t make it tonight. Helped my daughter do her science homework, then the computer glitched and wiped out everything. Have to start all over.
upload_2019-10-14_17-19-5.png

Great racing last night even though I was out to lunch with my first 3 setups. The last one was pretty sweet though (I know Bear I cheated, ran with assist). It's like a Kit Kat, I needed a break.

Ya, a big thanks to Red. He set me up with the spreadsheet that generates the combo info each week back at the beginning of the year. He has now taken my spreadsheet for scoring, tweaked it, and integrated it with the same sheet I use for the chart. It will now be much quicker and easier for me to do.
Thanks again for taking the time to do all this Red. :cheers:

ps: Lobban will be choosing the combo’s again this week as I’m not back until Sunday. He can be easily bribed!

Ok, here we go with a little more detail

Monday October 21, 2019
3 Races
Mandatory Pit Stop

2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR
porsche_cayman_gt4cs_livery_51-1.png

2017 BAC Mono
bac_mono_livery_1-1.png

2015 Renault Renault Sport R.S. 01

renault_rs01_livery_67-1.png

Fuji GP
1200px-Circuit_Fuji.png

Al cars were tested in Stock Stable setup with the following adjustments/clarifications:
Porsche: TC off / Tire Automatic = Hard Slick
BAC: Final drive 1 click to the left to prevent running into rev limiter
Renault: TC off / Tire Automatic = Hard Slick

As per the video below, they all handle pretty well in stock stable tune

Back