◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
  • 396,521 views
Damn, Red beat me to it. Kudos for stepping up

Maximum effort Mike. :lol:

giphy.gif
 
My friends, I'm regrettably going to be away for a bit again. My family has been hit with the tragic reality of my forty-nine year old brother's untimely death. As I consider you all friends, I'm willing to share that he committed suicide this past Monday morning. He was my only brother, we were close, saw each other regularly, and this was completely unexpected. My heart is broken and I'm working very hard to help my mother get through this. I hope to be back soon, as your guy's comradery will be a healthy, happy distraction. But for now, there's a ton of logistical duties that are absorbing a great deal of my time and attention. Hope to be back pretty soon. Thanks so much. - Jeff
 
My friends, I'm regrettably going to be away for a bit again. My family has been hit with the tragic reality of my forty-nine year old brother's untimely death. As I consider you all friends, I'm willing to share that he committed suicide this past Monday morning. He was my only brother, we were close, saw each other regularly, and this was completely unexpected. My heart is broken and I'm working very hard to help my mother get through this. I hope to be back soon, as your guy's comradery will be a healthy, happy distraction. But for now, there's a ton of logistical duties that are absorbing a great deal of my time and attention. Hope to be back pretty soon. Thanks so much. - Jeff

That's awful Jeff, I'm very sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.
 
Sending you and your family much love, Jeff. Say strong but don't hold back what you are feeling. I'm all too familiar with that hardship. Can't wait to see you back around when you need an escape and things settle down.
 
I'm so sorry to hear this news Jeff, my heart goes out to you bud. I know what you're going through, and your family will help keep you strong. There is not much we can do in times like this but grieve together and try and remember the good times. I'm here for you, and if you need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to call.
 
Last edited:
My friends, I'm regrettably going to be away for a bit again. My family has been hit with the tragic reality of my forty-nine year old brother's untimely death. As I consider you all friends, I'm willing to share that he committed suicide this past Monday morning. He was my only brother, we were close, saw each other regularly, and this was completely unexpected. My heart is broken and I'm working very hard to help my mother get through this. I hope to be back soon, as your guy's comradery will be a healthy, happy distraction. But for now, there's a ton of logistical duties that are absorbing a great deal of my time and attention. Hope to be back pretty soon. Thanks so much. - Jeff
Oh man, that sucks Jeff. I don't even want to imagine how that feels. I guess all I can say is one day at a time...
Stay well my friend and we will see you when you are ready.
 
My friends, I'm regrettably going to be away for a bit again. My family has been hit with the tragic reality of my forty-nine year old brother's untimely death. As I consider you all friends, I'm willing to share that he committed suicide this past Monday morning. He was my only brother, we were close, saw each other regularly, and this was completely unexpected. My heart is broken and I'm working very hard to help my mother get through this. I hope to be back soon, as your guy's comradery will be a healthy, happy distraction. But for now, there's a ton of logistical duties that are absorbing a great deal of my time and attention. Hope to be back pretty soon. Thanks so much. - Jeff

This is a terrible thing that I myself have gone through in the past. Just think of all the memories you two have made throughout all the years. Felling for you.
 
Lobban said everyone needs to bring a dirty joke to the Lobby from now on in order to race. I can't tell this one, so I have to post it here:

$#%^& and %$&&&^% with %$!*&^% and another %%$^&*(##
 
I won't make it on time tonight. Should be home about 9:30 -I'll send a message if I am
 
Count another Shaun out tonight. I'm knackered. Plus, I can't bring a dirty joke because I'm a good christian boy. :D Have fun guys.
 
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

Thanks again to Red for his help and picking the combo's, good choice, they were fun. And I sure did like filling out the revised score sheet, went way faster :bowdown: 👍 👍

Congrats to @CB_racer, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the overall win :cheers:
Congrats to @Herimopp89, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the overall win :cheers:

wk127-oct-21st-2019-results-jpg.859403
 
Last edited:
Where is the dislike button anyway? It’s regarding this week’s results. How does Herpes go down on us?
Wait . . .
rephrase . . .
How did Heripoop get back in B? That’s like putting Gutter in A when you only mis-heard him. (He’s been asking to be put in a-hole, not A group).
 
Back