◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Race Day :gtpflag:

Donnington Park - Summer - 34 liters max fuel to start.

Race 1 - National - 24 Laps - 06:00 Clear
Race 2 - GP - 16 Laps - 11:00 Light Rain
Race 3 - National - 24 Laps - 16:00 Heavy Cloud

Group A - Aston Martin GT3
Group B - Aston Martin GTE

Invite list for tonight. (If you don't see your name below and want to race, please post here by 7 pm)
Group A
@Alex ONeill
@CB_racer
@coltsjugg
@Rednose58
@SGETI
@Xradkins
@yogi bear
@Zii1993

Group B
@Mike Lobban
@aerolite
@bigtimedave
@davidt33
@Gr8_Lakes
@GTLehman
@GUTTERBOY3007
@sgohsixthree
@2pfspiff

Reserve
@The__Camel

Last edited:
Guys, I’ve been sick since Sat and still feeling pretty crappy tonight but was planning on trying to tough it out, especially with so few guys in B tonight.
After telling David you need controller to scroll all the way down the list I picked up mine to do just that and hit wrong button and got booted, stupid controller!
Not sure I would have lasted more than one race so told Mike to go ahead without me.
Sorry for the fuel mix up at beginning. Hope you all have fun tonight.

Guys, I’ve been sick since Sat and still feeling pretty crappy tonight but was planning on trying to tough it out, especially with so few guys in B tonight.
After telling David you need controller to scroll all the way down the list I picked up mine to do just that and hit wrong button and got booted, stupid controller!
Not sure I would have lasted more than one race so told Mike to go ahead without me.
Sorry for the fuel mix up at beginning. Hope you all have fun tonight.
Hope you feel better Aero. Missed you as usual.
About having to use the DS controller to to be able to navigate on the driver list to scroll through I find that is real crap. You know how much times I try to navigate on that side using the wheel buttons? I thought I was missing something. They should have made it possible to use the direction buttons or paddles on the wheel to navigate on that side to scroll through IMO. The game is so buggy at times the last thing I want to do when what I'm using is the wheel is turn on an additional controller eg the DS4 controller that may complicate/conflict and trip something else off in between. After all this time they couldn't have that function accessible for wheel users? Real crap IMO.

:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

I can't really report on much not being there, but I did watch most of Mcinnis's feed, (which btw is great with all the audio on, good thing you didn't bash me). Looks like a lot of the A guys were having a hard time in the wet race? Good work by Lobban and Camel though, I had Mike's feed going as well so was able to see that.
Sorry again for not being able to stick around after qualy, I hate it after putting in the work during the week for the race night, then having to sit it out.

Congrats to @The__Camel, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Mike Lobban, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk56-may-14-2018-results-jpg.736435

Last edited:
I think it's time for some one to move up a flight.:bowdown::sly:
Yea, that's two out of the last three weeks, but did you notice i wasn't there for those two :D

Hope you feel better Aero. Missed you as usual.
About having to use the DS controller to to be able to navigate on the driver list to scroll through I find that is real crap. You know how much times I try to navigate on that side using the wheel buttons? I thought I was missing something. They should have made it possible to use the direction buttons or paddles on the wheel to navigate on that side to scroll through IMO. The game is so buggy at times the last thing I want to do when what I'm using is the wheel is turn on an additional controller eg the DS4 controller that may complicate/conflict and trip something else off in between. After all this time they couldn't have that function accessible for wheel users? Real crap IMO.
It is a pain, but the worst thing is that it's so easy to hit the wrong button on the DS4. It would be better if SMS was able to put the entire 16 positions up on the screen, but it must be a programming issue for them or I'm sure they would do it.
Oh well, first world problems! :D

I don't want to move up.....hear me now and hear me good.....I got lucky. I am pretty Baaawesome tho.....this week...it wasn't two in a row either unless we don't count the CF that was last week. If McGinnis would have stayed he would have won for sure, nice drive in the first race.
It was sure fun battling with Camel most of the night, it was a learning experience for me just to follow and see how much he cheats to be so fast, unfortunately, he doesn't cheat......he is that good.....Basturd.
Too bad we lost two guys to sickness, Aerobarf and Sgeti****z. What a pair, Steve was just afraid of another ass woopin by me......Mr. Baaawesome.
I lost count of how many JChrisssst we heard, it was a lot. Another devil track and car?
Bear....not one complaint about your car, wassup with that? Good racing.
I hope The new(er) guys had fun, I did, passing you. Bwaaaaa.

Mr. Baaawesome out

ẞ day 55 the the rest

I don't want to move up.....hear me now and hear me good.....I got lucky. I am pretty Baaawesome tho.....this week...it wasn't two in a row either unless we don't count the CF that was last week. If McGinnis would have stayed he would have won for sure, nice drive in the first race.
It was sure fun battling with Camel most of the night, it was a learning experience for me just to follow and see how much he cheats to be so fast, unfortunately, he doesn't cheat......he is that good.....Basturd.
Too bad we lost two guys to sickness, Aerobarf and Sgeti****z. What a pair, Steve was just afraid of another ass woopin by me......Mr. Baaawesome.
I lost count of how many JChrisssst we heard, it was a lot. Another devil track and car?
Bear....not one complaint about your car, wassup with that? Good racing.
I hope The new(er) guys had fun, I did, passing you. Bwaaaaa.

Mr. Baaawesome out

I think I coulda been a contendah! I really liked the car and track - at least in the dry. I need to have a word with he local hospital and their tendancies for poor timing....'C'mon, I know he's sick.. but he's not THAT sick is he? 'Tis but a scratch... put another band-aid on, and a little rum, that will hold 'em out a while...'
Ah well, next Monday I am nights so will be available for most if not all of it. M1s at COTA maybe?

Yup, huge kudos the Camel (as usual) and Lobbie. Damn fine racing bros.
It will be remit not to mention Bear also as he continues to shine. Cheers.

BTW, the rain in race 2 (GP track) messed up that race IMO. What a catastrophe. That particular track with its extremely narrow corners included is horrible in rain with wet track. Donington GP will henceforth join my list of devil tracks.
Donington National is a fine track though.

So sorry to be out again last night. Without Steve and myself, it's getting way to easy for Mike! I'm still plugging away in physical therapy, undergoing MRIs, and hopefully I'll be getting a series of steroid epidural injections soon. Believe me, I'm doing everything I can to get some relief. I miss you guys more than I probably should! Congrats to Camel and Mike on their wins. Hope to see you guys sooner than later.

Back