texas_motor_speedway_5-jpg.736760

DAYTONA - Race 3 - Day

daytonaspeedway-jpg.736758

GROUP A - FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302R

ford-mustang-boss-302r-jpeg.736757

GROUP B - FORD FALCON FG

ford-falcon-fg-jpeg.736756

and one more should do it!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to triple post in your own room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to triple post in your own room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya ya, I know, three posts in a row was really pushing it, but it was getting late and I didn't want to wait. I know, no excuses, and please don't follow my example :banghead:
Please tell Jordan I'm sorry :gtpflag:

Will weather conditions be posted or nah, probably doesn't matter, unless rain? And do you think the big boss has what it takes to keep up with the V8 falcon? I'll hangup and listen for my answer, thanks
B.O.B.

Will weather conditions be posted or nah, probably doesn't matter, unless rain? And do you think the big boss has what it takes to keep up with the V8 falcon? I'll hangup and listen for my answer, thanks
B.O.B.
"Co"-Big Cheese here, (not sure who you were directing big boss too). We would never throw inclement weather at you on the oval. I'm assuming you saw that Texas is at night, that was mainly to help keep temps down at the shorter track which is hard on tires, plus it's cool looking at night. We never really post time of day as we don't decide that until earliest Sunday night, you are lucky we get the combo's picked when we do!

"Co"-Big Cheese here, (not sure who you were directing big boss too). We would never throw inclement weather at you on the oval. I'm assuming you saw that Texas is at night, that was mainly to help keep temps down at the shorter track which is hard on tires, plus it's cool looking at night. We never really post time of day as we don't decide that until earliest Sunday night, you are lucky we get the combo's picked when we do!

I think he meant boss as in 302 Boss Mustang. :sly: I haven't driven the V8 since pC1, so hopefully it's an improvement. Ovals got me like: :nervous:

I think he meant boss as in 302 Boss Mustang. :sly: I haven't driven the V8 since pC1, so hopefully it's an improvement. Ovals got me like: :nervous:
Haha........that was a blonde moment for sure :banghead: :dunce: I thought he meant Lobban (I guess the big in big boss threw me) had gone up to A and could he keep up with the Falcon......I use up most of my smarts while working on the plane :D

Both cars were really good to drive, but yea, after that night back in PCars1 when we did the ovals, it will be interesting to see how it goes this time. Lobban keeps whining week in and week out about doing an oval night, so I finally gave in. His choice, the cars as well!

Lol, Big Boss Ford, okay sounds good, thanks Co-cheese.

I'm sure Dave can help you out. If you need a tune shoot me a message. Too bad I'm on afternoons for the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I don't know what the deal with these Canadians and ovals is. I thought they were more civilized than that .
Wait, no I didn't .

I gotta go get sum Budwhyzer an' smokes fer Monday night . Buy me a white T-shirt an' pour sum all on it. Oh, and ah'll need a Skoal hat an' a 14 year old wahf .
Rubbin' is racin' boyz'!
'Murica! Uh, I mean Can'da!

I don't know what the deal with these Canadians and ovals is. I thought they were more civilized than that .
Wait, no I didn't .

I gotta go get sum Budwhyzer an' smokes fer Monday night . Buy me a white T-shirt an' pour sum all on it. Oh, and ah'll need a Skoal hat an' a 14 year old wahf .
Rubbin' is racin' boyz'!
'Murica! Uh, I mean Can'da!
Don’t forget to thank your sponsors, Fig Newtons, Busch Beer, Durex, and our lord and saviour Jesus Christ when you win ;)

Ok......Mr. Baaawesome here, and Co-Big Cheeze of this Lounge,
What's this I hear from the peanut galley? Whining about driving ovals? Well yippie kayay mofos, we gonna go driving in circles and you will like it.
I like ovals, they are a different beast that takes a whole new set of skills to race. Pedal to the metal and only turning left sounds easy and it is when you are alone on the track. You are faster in the draft, two cars together will be 8-10 mph faster than the loner, especially in the Mustang. Be patient in the draft, battling back and forth will slow you down. I followed Camel the other night for about five laps without trying to pass him till the last corner where I was able to slingshot by him for the win, it was a Baaawesome move on my part and a classic oval strategy.

Don’t forget to thank your sponsors, Fig Newtons, Busch Beer, Durex, and our lord and saviour Jesus Christ when you win

Racin with Jesus as the old bumper stickers from the 80's and 90's used to say (May still say it). You also forgot Wix filters, and STP motor treatments for sponsors.

Sucks that I am going to miss this one. Started sim racing with Papyrus Nascar Racing in the early 2000's. Logitech MOMO wheel was the 1st FFB wheel I owned. Remember when Tuning boys that you will get a better set up by tuning your shocks individually. Here is a pretty good set up guide (http://www.rockitsspeedshop.com/adjustmentguide.htm).

Last edited:
Racin with Jesus as the old bumper stickers from the 80's and 90's used to say (May still say it). You also forgot Wix filters, and STP motor treatments for sponsors.

Sucks that I am going to miss this one. Started sim racing with Papyrus Nascar Racing in the early 2000's. Logitech MOMO wheel was the 1st FFB wheel I owned. Remember when Tuning boys that you will get a better set up by tuning your shocks individually. Here is a pretty good set up guide (http://www.rockitsspeedshop.com/adjustmentguide.htm).
That looks like a great guide, thanks for posting that.
And noted that you will be absent.

Ok......Mr. Baaawesome here, and Co-Big Cheeze of this Lounge,
What's this I hear from the peanut galley? Whining about driving ovals? Well yippie kayay mofos, we gonna go driving in circles and you will like it.
I like ovals, they are a different beast that takes a whole new set of skills to race. Pedal to the metal and only turning left sounds easy and it is when you are alone on the track. You are faster in the draft, two cars together will be 8-10 mph faster than the loner, especially in the Mustang. Be patient in the draft, battling back and forth will slow you down. I followed Camel the other night for about five laps without trying to pass him till the last corner where I was able to slingshot by him for the win, it was a Baaawesome move on my part and a classic oval strategy.

No whining here (and if there was wine, it would be Thunderbird), just some good natured ribbing (for your pleasure). Really I am looking forward to a night of close racing, and I love the variety you guys give us! I just can't resist the chance to mock oval racing. Nothing wrong with it, it's just never held my attention - but neither does football, I'm odd that way. And yes, it does require a special skill-set and I do respect it for that.

Anyway, I'm done practicing - I did some turning left, then I turned left, and after that, well, I turned left. I've turned left so much I feel like looking at some Hilary Clinton pron.
Speaking of pron, I need to go to the gym an work out the endurance for my right foot, maybe I can get it about the same as my right arm...

I don't want to move up.....hear me now and hear me good.....I got lucky. I am pretty Baaawesome tho.....this week...it wasn't two in a row either unless we don't count the CF that was last week. If McGinnis would have stayed he would have won for sure, nice drive in the first race.
It was sure fun battling with Camel most of the night, it was a learning experience for me just to follow and see how much he cheats to be so fast, unfortunately, he doesn't cheat......he is that good.....Basturd.
Too bad we lost two guys to sickness, Aerobarf and Sgeti****z. What a pair, Steve was just afraid of another ass woopin by me......Mr. Baaawesome.
I lost count of how many JChrisssst we heard, it was a lot. Another devil track and car?
Bear....not one complaint about your car, wassup with that? Good racing.
I hope The new(er) guys had fun, I did, passing you. Bwaaaaa.

Mr. Baaawesome out

Car ran good, not sure why I've never picked it before. And seeing how I was second to camel, does that really count as second???.. wait, scratch that I'll never get back into b group at this rate.
Serious tho good racing on everybody's part.
Also, why isn't this thing notifying me of new posts anymore?

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Cars and Track for Monday May 21st :gtpflag:

IT'S AN OVAL EXTRAVAGANZA!

INDY - Race 1 - Day

indy-jpg.736759

TEXAS - Race 2 - Night

texas_motor_speedway_5-jpg.736760

DAYTONA - Race 3 - Day

daytonaspeedway-jpg.736758

GROUP A - FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302R

ford-mustang-boss-302r-jpeg.736757

GROUP B - FORD FALCON FG

ford-falcon-fg-jpeg.736756
Not sure if I will make it, Family coming over for birthday celebration, depends how long they stay.

Not sure if I will make it, Family coming over for birthday celebration, depends how long they stay.
I'm sure watching you race would provide them with great entertainment- make it a family event. Popcorn, beverages....

If it helps, the top time-trial guy has a ghost tune available. I did some work before finding his, and I'm .3 tenths off his pace. From what I can tell, I've done a bit more weight-jacking to mine, and I like the way it feels more than his.
I know what you mean though - the tuning is one thing, the driving is another. At least it's not the Monza oval...

I'm sure watching you race would provide them with great entertainment- make it a family event. Popcorn, beverages....

If it helps, the top time-trial guy has a ghost tune available. I did some work before finding his, and I'm .3 tenths off his pace. From what I can tell, I've done a bit more weight-jacking to mine, and I like the way it feels more than his.
I know what you mean though - the tuning is one thing, the driving is another. At least it's not the Monza oval...
I'm working on tire management. Tiiirres Cole....Tiiirrres win a race.

Try changing to a hard tire on the right of the 'Stang, it won't get as hot. Also, we are racing Texas at night with cooler track temps, should allow tires to last for the race. You can also change one tire in your pit stop.

Try changing to a hard tire on the right of the 'Stang, it won't get as hot. Also, we are racing Texas at night with cooler track temps, should allow tires to last for the race. You can also change one tire in your pit stop.
The Texas at night was a good idea 'cause that right front tyre sure wears fast and gets mighty hot real quick. By lap 4 mine pretty worn and red.

I would suggest you practice a few pit stops at Texas ..... and also at Daytona if you are in one of the first pit boxes

I did a fun 5 lap mock race with 31 AI and a mandatory pit stop. 14 AI’s got DQ’d trying to get in the pitlane at the end of lap 4 and missed. Lmfao

I can see **** happening on Monday night. Not only carnage, but also a few new PDC members:lol:

Aye big cheeses. Estimated total laps per race please. Tick tock tick tock....
People have to estimate things you know. Get cracking. It's what you get the big bucks for.

*Waves and runs*

Last edited:
Aye big cheeses. Estimated total laps per race please. Tick tock tick tock....
People have to estimate things you know. Get cracking. It's what you get the big bucks for.

*Waves and runs*
Hey you island wanker you, get yer butt over to Report #1707 and figure it out yourself :D

Haven’t even fired up the PS4 since we were figuring out combo for this week. Guess I had better get on later today!

Back