◆ SNAIL [THE LOBANARO LOUNGE] No longer runningPS4 

• Thread starter aerolite
  • 7,567 comments
:gtpflag: Results :gtpflag:

I saw some great battles going on last night.
Dave, too bad you didn't stay online, you could have come back for races 3 & 4. Thanks again for giving up your spot for me, you should have just let Mike kick Colts out, :D
There will be some Group placement changes for next week. (yes, I can be bribed!)

Congrats to @SGETI, this weeks "Mr. Awesome" for the Group A win :cheers:
Congrats to @Rob Brown, this weeks "Mr. Baawesome" for the Group B win :cheers:

wk107-may-27th-2019-results-jpg.823793

Last edited:
“I was more then happy to make room for "The Head Honcho" and besides my set-up's had the aerodynamic properties of a cheeseburger!”

@bigtimedave; Mike is fast because he enjoys the shape of a hotdog over that of a burger. The drag coefficient (cD) of driving a hotdog or cheeseburger shaped vehicle is mathematically proven: cD = 2Fd/pu2A. But for Mike, the equation changes to: cD=69fuN/(trannyx2) when a long wiener shaped object is involved, hence:
FDC52423-96D1-4B73-ACD7-8EC3917A2FBC.jpeg

Last edited:
@Rednose58 epic last race :bowdown:. The adrenaline was pumping. I had sweaty pits in places that ........did not smell my finger @Mike Lobban , but can assure you it stank worse that 5 day old cheese..... required me to step outside after the race to do the ballroom adjustment dance to get cooled off. The cloths I was wearing are all in the wash.

Good laughs and good racing makes for a great night. Thanks guys for both. :cheers:

Really enjoyed the TC's @GTLehman , thanks for recommending those. Ended up having better races in the BMW even though I hugely preferred the Renault. . . And to those that I sent my Megane tune to, sorry if it made your night more of a, well, nightmare. I generally can't run the SMS Loose or Stable set-up as even just the braking strength setting is either WA-Hey too strong or too puny.

And @aerolite if I get screwed to have to move into "A" status - I promise to do my best at punting any and all "A" class drivers into the weeds (#"B" grouper for life!).

barryf1fan in "A" group be like:

giphy.gif

“I was more then happy to make room for "The Head Honcho" and besides my set-up's had the aerodynamic properties of a cheeseburger!”

@bigtimedave; Mike is fast because he enjoys the shape of a hotdog over that of a burger. The drag coefficient (cD) of driving a hotdog or cheeseburger shaped vehicle is mathematically proven: cD = 2Fd/pu2A. But for Mike, the equation changes to: cD=69fuN/(trannyx2) when a long wiener shaped object is involved, hence:
View attachment 823784

View attachment 823784
So what your saying is....Mikey?
86086ca.gif

Mr. bAwesome reporting. Wish I could get this gif to work. Trump did a dance for me. Need I.T. support. Can you help me out Bear?
https://images.app.goo.gl/3gqiYpSxh7FW52qEA
Thanks for giving me 2 tracks that I know well from Gran Turismo! No practice and I still pulled out a win. Put me back on a PC2 track and I’ll return to pathetic (you know, sLobban and Aerosloth speed).
This picture may not be a sheep. Maybe it’s a goat. But ‘Greatest Of All Time’ is not too far off.
A1D09BBA-AC7A-4B09-8B2A-25EB3CA719D3.jpeg

Attachments

• 30937AA5-5B1C-4523-BD07-60914E6D6E3C.png
    30937AA5-5B1C-4523-BD07-60914E6D6E3C.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I believe that was @Cardahs (Luke), young lad in the UK. Where are ya boy?
This certainly rings a bell and I did used to attach my wheel to a TV tray, if i went over a single curb my wheel would tear the poor thing apart. :lol:

I certainly miss racing with you all it was always a complete blast, who knows maybe at some point ill buy another PS4 and get started again. :mischievous:

A double post is permitted for someone as bAwesome as me! I believe I’ve basked in this glow 7 times now, not that I’m keeping track. Speaking of basking in the glow . . .
View attachment 824209
Some of you sick Bob’s would probably consider this ‘home improvement gone right’.
I have that pic in my files, its a good one!
So I was thinking of just switching Spiffy and Barry around, but now that you are bragging.....hmmmm......

This certainly rings a bell and I did used to attach my wheel to a TV tray, if i went over a single curb my wheel would tear the poor thing apart. :lol:

I certainly miss racing with you all it was always a complete blast, who knows maybe at some point ill buy another PS4 and get started again. :mischievous:
Well hurry up Master Luke, we need someone other than just Camel to come back and whoop SGETI's big Italian arse!

Oops, double post! So fire me!

Off topic, but I’m in Vermont and am thinking of driving up to Montreal for the F1 race. Any of you guys going? It’d be great to meet up and say “Hi”.

To the Miata driver: I said “meet”, not “meat”. Big difference!
Too bad, if I wasn’t still in cripple mode and could walk more I would definitely go, only 2 1/2 hrs from my place.

If you go and felt like doing a bit of a road trip after, you’re welcome to come and visit the Aero part of the Lounge. And the only meat here will come off the bbq, lol

Last edited:
:gtpflag: Tracks und Autos für nächste Woche, den 3. Juni :gtpflag:

achtung baby

3-Rennen-Format mit Boxenstopps

Leipzig GP
Nurburgring GP
Hockenheimring GP

Gruppe A
bbf98963-e5be-45ae-979d-7381294e4bb0-jpeg.824229
Papa mag die 911 GT3 RS gerne. Ich mag [auch] die Gelegenheit es zu rennen/fahren. (In jeden falls, Hermipoop ist besser als mich. Er haette zur A-Gruppe gehen sollen.)

Papa mag die 911 GT3 RS gerne. Ich mag [auch] die Gelegenheit es zu rennen/fahren. (In jeden falls, Hermipoop ist besser als mich. Er haette zur A-Gruppe gehen sollen.)

Stimmen Sie voll und ganz zu, dass Hermipoop in der "A" -Gruppe sein sollte.

Er ist jeden Tag schneller als ich - natürlich auch smcinnis.

Back