☆★NoiseBombDrifterz★☆ - It's Never Too Loud - Very big chance of closure (Read OP)

Discussion in 'GT6 Drift Teams & Meets' started by NBDrifterz, Jun 8, 2014.

1. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

NoiseBombDrifterz - It's Never Too Loud

NoiseBombDrifterz is a drift team which was founded by NBD-LethalLad (LethalLad) and OmarM_Evo-King (NBD-OmarM) in late April 2014, since then we have been keeping our cars sideways and making tyre smoke clouds for the love of drifting. We're a chilled out, relaxed drift team who is always looking for new members to be drifting with, to simply join our team you need to complete a online drift tryout on GT6 and fill in the form below and if you impress us with your attitude, drifting skills and have met our standards with the form, you're in!

Pease fill in the form below and send it to us via the comments;
    (I'm just filling out the form for a example)
    Main PSN account and preferred NBD account name: LethalLad (NBD-LethalLad)
    Country and timezone: England (UK), GMT
    Reason for why you want to join NBD: I have heard good reports from the team and would like to get involved in the GTP drifting community
    Previous teams (if any): N/A

Have you completed a tryout? If so, what was your report: Great drifter, maintaining a steady line, barely any twitching, team worthy.
    (If you haven't completed a tryout, simply say "no" and we will reserve a space for you in next tryout lobby)
    Anything that you don't agree with?: e.g: Rule 5, this isn't meeting my standards.
    Any particular set of skills that you'd like to share?: e.g: G27 drifter, won many drift events.

RULES:

Here in NoiseBombDrifterz, just like in any other team, we have some rules which we will need ALL members to comply with;

1) NO recruits are powered like the President or the Vice.
    2) Recruits are NOT allowed to open M&R lobbies, only tandem and drift lobbies can be opened by recruits.
    3) Swearing is allowed, but it must be censored if possible.
    4) EVERYONE must treat eachother with respect.
    5) Recruits may NOT recruit ANYONE without an official tryout (done by Lethal and spectated by the recruit who wants this person to join NBD) and permission.
    6) NO ONE must be in two teams at once.
    7) ATTEND ALL MEETS POSSIBLE!

MEETS:

Our meets tend to do vary but our main meets consist of;

Name of meet: NBDrifterz - Meet & Recruit (tryout lobby).
    When: Sunday @ 12:00 or 13:00GMT.
    What: Meet & Recruit lobbies are where you can meet the NBD members in person and maybe even become a part of NoiseBombDrifterz, this is the only place where you can come and complete a tryout for NBD, once you have done the tryout you will need to fill out the form as shown above.

Name of meet: NBDrifterz - Tandems (CH).
    When: whenever a member feels like making one!
    What: Tandem lobbies are open to the whole of the GT6 drifting community who want to tandem at that given moment, or people who just want a taste of NBD's style, drifting and attitude to the drifting community.

Name of meet: NBDrifterz - Team Meet.
    When: classified, N/A.
    What: Team Meets are for NBD members ONLY, these are just to catch up, talk about something new or to talk about something serious.

RECENT INFORMATION:

VERY BIG CHANCE OF FULL SHUT DOWN:

Hi guys, it's been quite some time since the last update on the OP here, and as you can tell by the title, the chance of NBD closing down for good is extremely high with what has happened in the past few days. In the NBD rules section it says "NO ONE must be in two teams at once". Now unfortunately @OmarM has disobeyed this rule as he has joined DUD without letting me know, so it has come to me that NBD no longer has a Vice-President which was Omar.
    With Omar now being banned from the team, the chance of NBD closing down has become considerably high. I will try my very best to come up with a plan to get NBD back on it's feet or maybe even a fresh start.
    Thank you for everything guys.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    Monji_Syn, Hobson, OmarM and 2 others like this.
  2. MadFlavour

MadFlavour (Banned)

Wonder how many more last threads their are going to be.

I say 2 more, anyone want to put a bet down?

xlDevontelx likes this.
  3. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Get your grammar right before you start hating.

GT5photomatic likes this.
  4. MadFlavour

MadFlavour (Banned)

Please show me what I've done wrong, hating? Not much to hate here tbh.

5. MadFlavour

MadFlavour (Banned)

Fixed your OP for you if you want to get picky.

NBDrifterz likes this.
  6. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

It should be they're, not 'their'. Plus your hating because your showing the obvious that I used more than 1 thread, you should be happy that I apoligised in the first place. :grumpy:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  7. MadFlavour

MadFlavour (Banned)

You should be happy you're not banned yet, edit your post instead of making multiple threads. It's apologized btw if you want to be that way.

8. Lilslick510

Lilslick510

Hey guys chill my fellow drifters.

Streeto and NBDrifterz like this.
  9. Rascalogy

Rascalogy (Banned)

Theres already a team called NoiseBomb. Next time you guys would like to make a new thread make a new team name as well. no one is hating, just telling facts

MadFlavour likes this.
  10. Lilslick510

Lilslick510

I think they know that. Only difference is that noisebomb doesn't have a GTP page

NBDrifterz and Rascalogy like this.
  11. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

I understand that there's a drift team called NOISE-BOMB but our team is completely different. Different members, different accounts (ours start with NBD-, not NOISE-BOMB), all kinds of things.
    There's no way that we'll change our name because that pratically means that we'll be starting a new team, espcially when we're this far.

12. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

And many other reasons, but you're right, for all I know! :lol:

13. Rascalogy

Rascalogy (Banned)

you guys got the same names. nuff said. its not different its the same. and one of you guys are going to have to change.

14. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Done and done mate...

15. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Tell you what, why don't you just stay out of it and go back to Drop5.

Rascalogy likes this.
  16. Rascalogy

Rascalogy (Banned)

Tell you what, why don't you stay out of GTP and go steal another teams name. :D

17. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

I don't have time for you, we never knew about NB until a few weeks ago, don't threat over it, you're waisting your breath.

Rascalogy and Tetsu_X like this.
  18. Djhashbrown

Djhashbrown

This team name argument is getting old, countless others teams have the same names. If he wants to have the same name as another, let him. Team name police here on GTP.

19. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Thanks Hash, much apprieciated :cheers:

20. Cam_Drifts_13

Cam_Drifts_13

Can I have the trial im online now

21. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Not right now, I'll reply to you when a Meet & Recruit lobby's up.

22. Cam_Drifts_13

Cam_Drifts_13

Okay X_oCaM_X is my PsnPsn

23. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Ok. Thanks :)

24. GT5photomatic

GT5photomatic

Normally drift a section of a track (ascari, suzuka etc) with 2 drivers going head to head. They are judged on keeping the drift line and many other variables by 3 independent people watching who will each cast their vote. The names are picked from a random generator.
    The way you suggested does work as well but that would mean the racing line would also be the drifting line. Good luck

25. Stavingo

Stavingo

Sorry but...

[​IMG]

26. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Helpful. Thanks.

27. Stavingo

Stavingo

No worries, I didn't know that drifting with another team gets a warrant for a boot but okay.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    iGetMadAngle, Isho and Tetsu_X like this.
  28. NBDrifterz

NBDrifterz

Well in NBD it does. I don't have time for traitors

29. Biller

Biller

Not to be mean, but IMO doesn't drifting with new people is what makes it fun?

Stavingo likes this.
  30. Stavingo

Stavingo

Not to take a pot shot but your logic is very flawed.

Nailed it.

Biller likes this.