☆★NoiseBombDrifterz★☆ - It's Never Too Loud - Very big chance of closure (Read OP)

• Thread starter NBDrifterz
  • 132 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
NoiseBombDrifterz - It's Never Too Loud

NoiseBombDrifterz is a drift team which was founded by NBD-LethalLad (LethalLad) and OmarM_Evo-King (NBD-OmarM) in late April 2014, since then we have been keeping our cars sideways and making tyre smoke clouds for the love of drifting. We're a chilled out, relaxed drift team who is always looking for new members to be drifting with, to simply join our team you need to complete a online drift tryout on GT6 and fill in the form below and if you impress us with your attitude, drifting skills and have met our standards with the form, you're in!

Pease fill in the form below and send it to us via the comments;
(I'm just filling out the form for a example)
Main PSN account and preferred NBD account name: LethalLad (NBD-LethalLad)
Country and timezone: England (UK), GMT
Reason for why you want to join NBD: I have heard good reports from the team and would like to get involved in the GTP drifting community
Previous teams (if any): N/A

Have you completed a tryout? If so, what was your report: Great drifter, maintaining a steady line, barely any twitching, team worthy.
(If you haven't completed a tryout, simply say "no" and we will reserve a space for you in next tryout lobby)
Anything that you don't agree with?: e.g: Rule 5, this isn't meeting my standards.
Any particular set of skills that you'd like to share?: e.g: G27 drifter, won many drift events.

RULES:

Here in NoiseBombDrifterz, just like in any other team, we have some rules which we will need ALL members to comply with;

1) NO recruits are powered like the President or the Vice.
2) Recruits are NOT allowed to open M&R lobbies, only tandem and drift lobbies can be opened by recruits.
3) Swearing is allowed, but it must be censored if possible.
4) EVERYONE must treat eachother with respect.
5) Recruits may NOT recruit ANYONE without an official tryout (done by Lethal and spectated by the recruit who wants this person to join NBD) and permission.
6) NO ONE must be in two teams at once.
7) ATTEND ALL MEETS POSSIBLE!

MEETS:

Our meets tend to do vary but our main meets consist of;

Name of meet: NBDrifterz - Meet & Recruit (tryout lobby).
When: Sunday @ 12:00 or 13:00GMT.
What: Meet & Recruit lobbies are where you can meet the NBD members in person and maybe even become a part of NoiseBombDrifterz, this is the only place where you can come and complete a tryout for NBD, once you have done the tryout you will need to fill out the form as shown above.

Name of meet: NBDrifterz - Tandems (CH).
When: whenever a member feels like making one!
What: Tandem lobbies are open to the whole of the GT6 drifting community who want to tandem at that given moment, or people who just want a taste of NBD's style, drifting and attitude to the drifting community.

Name of meet: NBDrifterz - Team Meet.
When: classified, N/A.
What: Team Meets are for NBD members ONLY, these are just to catch up, talk about something new or to talk about something serious.

RECENT INFORMATION:

VERY BIG CHANCE OF FULL SHUT DOWN:

Hi guys, it's been quite some time since the last update on the OP here, and as you can tell by the title, the chance of NBD closing down for good is extremely high with what has happened in the past few days. In the NBD rules section it says "NO ONE must be in two teams at once". Now unfortunately @OmarM has disobeyed this rule as he has joined DUD without letting me know, so it has come to me that NBD no longer has a Vice-President which was Omar.
With Omar now being banned from the team, the chance of NBD closing down has become considerably high. I will try my very best to come up with a plan to get NBD back on it's feet or maybe even a fresh start.
Thank you for everything guys.

Last edited:
Last thread:
This thread that you're reading right now is our thread that we will only be attending to. Our team members will attend to our older threads if there is some sort of comment or question, but this is our main thread where we will post everything NBD. So, without further a do, I'd like to send an apology to everyone who attended the threads for writing more than 1 thread and I'd like to thank gt5photomatic for helping me out on it!

UVs Scrapped:
Good news to all the NoiseBombDrifterz and NBD fanatics out there, the Unique Vehicles (UVs) are being scrapped due to an incidence (See "GT5HKSDRIFT caught RED HANDED!") and the fact that it's only fair to have our team members drift what they want to drift, because their cars ARE UVs! Customers first! :bowdown:

GT5HKSDRIFT caught RED HANDED!:
During the UV Competition lobby (It was private that's why you didn't know about it!) everything was going smoothly until GT5HKSDrift disconnected from the lobby and went offline, eventually HKS was back and after a few messages of clearly telling him to "come back", we went to find him and we found him in a Legal OutSliderz (LOS) open lobby with a few more LOS members, HKS was dealt with and immaturely took it upon himself to leave NBD. Good riddance!

Fixed your OP for you if you want to get picky.

Please show me what I've done wrong, hating? Not much to hate here tbh.
It should be they're, not 'their'. Plus your hating because your showing the obvious that I used more than 1 thread, you should be happy that I apoligised in the first place. :grumpy:

Last edited:
It should be there, not 'their'. Plus your hating because your showing the obvious that I used more than 1 thread, you should be happy that I apoligised in the first place. :grumpy:

You should be happy you're not banned yet, edit your post instead of making multiple threads. It's apologized btw if you want to be that way.

Theres already a team called NoiseBomb. Next time you guys would like to make a new thread make a new team name as well. no one is hating, just telling facts

Theres already a team called NoiseBomb. Next time you guys would like to make a new thread make a new team name as well. no one is hating, just telling facts
I understand that there's a drift team called NOISE-BOMB but our team is completely different. Different members, different accounts (ours start with NBD-, not NOISE-BOMB), all kinds of things.
There's no way that we'll change our name because that pratically means that we'll be starting a new team, espcially when we're this far.

I understand that there's a drift team called NOISE-BOMB but our team is completely different. Different members, different accounts (ours start with NBD-, not NOISE-BOMB), all kinds of things.
There's no way that we'll change our name because that pratically means that we'll be starting a new team, espcially when we're this far.
you guys got the same names. nuff said. its not different its the same. and one of you guys are going to have to change.

NoiseBombDrifterz Rules and Regulations etc:
So I decided that I may aswell tell you about NoiseBombDrifterz and our rules and many other important things that are necessary for someone that is wanting to join NBD and for the curious people of how we do things around here.
- Meets
Our meets tend to vary depending on if the President is available and has time to do so.
"NBDrifterz Meet & Recruit" meets are usually on
Sunday at 13:15GMT, (UK Timezone) but sometimes these meets will not be available on that day, but eventually you will see them pop up.
"NBDrifterz Team Meet". These meets are for NBD MEMBERS ONLY, these have been to either catch up or to talk about something new.
- Vehicles
Here at NBD (so far), we have no UVs (See UVs Scrapped) or Unique Colours/Colors, but that may be subject to change. We are thinking about using "GT MILITARY 002-W" and maybe a Black or something for the wheels.
- Rules
Here at NBD we've got some rules which me and Omar need our members to comply with: -
1.) NO recruits are powered like the President or Vice.
2.) Recruits must NOT make lobby's no matter what.
3.) Swearing is allowed, but it must be censored out all the time (e.g. **** or s**t or s***)
4.) EVERYONE must treat each other politely and
fairly, no matter what the case.
Still in progress, this article will be finished ASAP.

Last thread:
This thread that you're reading right now is our thread that we will only be attending to. Our team members will attend to our older threads if there is some sort of comment or question, but this is our main thread where we will post everything NBD. So, without further a do, I'd like to send an apology to everyone who attended the threads for writing more than 1 thread and I'd like to thank gt5photomatic for helping me out on it!

UVs Scrapped:
Good news to all the NoiseBombDrifterz and NBD fanatics out there, the Unique Vehicles (UVs) are being scrapped due to an incidence (See "GT5HKSDRIFT caught RED HANDED!") and the fact that it's only fair to have our team members drift what they want to drift, because their cars ARE UVs! Customers first! :bowdown:

During the UV Competition lobby (It was private that's why you didn't know about it!) everything was going smoothly until GT5HKSDrift disconnected from the lobby and went offline, eventually HKS was back and after a few messages of clearly telling him to "come back", we went to find him and we found him in a Legal OutSliderz (LOS) open lobby with a few more LOS members, HKS was dealt with and immaturely took it upon himself to leave NBD. Good riddance!

New logo!:
A new logo for NBD has been created, with all new sponsers, mottos, car companies and more! If you're a part of NBD you might just realise what the colours are for inside the letters!
Red = Lethal's VW Golf Mk6 R :embarrassed:
Light Blue = Omar's Mazda RX-7 FC
Black = Mal's Subaru Impreza STi Type-II
Dark Blue = MW's Mazda RX-7 FD 'Bathurst Edition'
Orange = HammZ's Amuse S2000.
New colours will be added when new recruits arrive, so expect multiple logo updates!
Can I have the trial im online now

NBD important notices:
So I decided that I may aswell tell you about NoiseBombDrifterz and our rules and many other important things that are necessary for someone that is wanting to join NBD and for the curious people of how we do things around here.
- Meets
Our meets tend to vary depending on if the President is available and has time to do so.
"NBDrifterz Meet & Recruit" meets are usually on
Sunday at 13:15GMT, (UK Timezone) but sometimes these meets will not be available on that day, but eventually you will see them pop up.
"NBDrifterz Team Meet". These meets are for NBD MEMBERS ONLY, these have been to either catch up or to talk about something new.
- Vehicles
Here at NBD (so far), we have no UVs (See UVs Scrapped) or Unique Colours/Colors, but that may be subject to change. We are thinking about using "GT MILITARY 002-W" and maybe a Black or something for the wheels.
- Rules
Here at NBD we've got some rules which me and Omar need our members to comply with: -
1.) NO recruits are powered like the President or Vice.
2.) Recruits must NOT make lobby's no matter what.
3.) Swearing is allowed, but it must be censored out all the time (e.g. **** or s**t or s***)
4.) EVERYONE must treat each other politely and
fairly, no matter what the case.
5.) Recruits may not recruit anyone without permission.
6.) NO ONE must be in two teams at once - this causes frustration and multiple problems
7.) EVERYONE must attend to ALL NoiseBombDrifterz meets. If there is a problem or you cannot make it. Report to the President or
Vice ASAP.
8.) If the President decides to leave, the Vice President will take his place, and the next recruit in line will take place as the Vice President.
9.) Proper grammar is expected at most times, you may not use unpopular abbrieviations.
10.) HAVE FUN! :cheers:

Last thread:

UVs Scrapped:

New logo!:
A new logo for NBD has been created, with all new sponsers, mottos, car companies and more! If you're a part of NBD you might just realise what the colours are for inside the letters!
Red = Lethal's VW Golf Mk6 R :embarrassed:
Light Blue = Omar's Mazda RX-7 FC
Black = Mal's Subaru Impreza STi Type-II
Dark Blue = MW's Mazda RX-7 FD 'Bathurst Edition'
Orange = HammZ's Amuse S2000.
New colours will be added when new recruits arrive, so expect multiple logo updates!

NoiseBombDrifterz VS NOISE-BOMB:
Later in the month, NBD will be going up against NOISE-BOMB in a D1-Styled battle! I can't confirm accurate dates etc. at the moment because me and NOISE-BOMB_ELITE have only spoken about it vaguely, seeing as NOISE-BOMB have done this many times before and this'll be our first time competing in one of these, so to get prepped for this battle a few "Meet & Recruit" lobby's will be going up before hand, just to give it a more equal chance. To be honest I have no clue on how these battles work, but I'm thinking that, we both go head to head in a Drift Trial, scoring as much points as possible, add one teams points up, leading to a team score, and whoever scores the most, wins! But that's my idea, tell me what to really do in the comment section below! Wish us luck! :sly:
Normally drift a section of a track (ascari, suzuka etc) with 2 drivers going head to head. They are judged on keeping the drift line and many other variables by 3 independent people watching who will each cast their vote. The names are picked from a random generator.
The way you suggested does work as well but that would mean the racing line would also be the drifting line. Good luck

Sorry but...

27749d1399960047-apple-helping-hide-police-wrong-doings-wat.png

Latest Posts

Back