☆★NoiseBombDrifterz★☆ - It's Never Too Loud - Very big chance of closure (Read OP)

• Thread starter NBDrifterz
  • 132 comments
Not to be mean, but IMO doesn't drifting with new people is what makes it fun?
Yes drifting with new people is great fun, it lets us get to know each other. I'm talking about the fact that members that are in two teams at the same time means that it causes multiple problems like meets etc.

Last edited:
first visit and I see problems, don't dissapoint the vice guys! Lethal easy bro, pleas :sly:

Afternoon drift ^_^
Autumn_Ring_Mini_1.jpg

My FC ain't no light blue!!
Syracuse_Night.jpg

it used to look like this:

upload gambar

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this happened a couple weeks ago but...

You really kicked somebody for merely drifting in the same room as another team?

That's pretty irrational, and slightly psychotic IMO...

I know this happened a couple weeks ago but...

You really kicked somebody for merely drifting in the same room as another team?

That's pretty irrational, and slightly psychotic IMO...
No I kicked them out because he was in another team at the same time, and it clearly states in the rules that you're not allowed to be in NBD and another team at the same time, because it causes multiple problems.

[QUOT
Mm hm, you may aswell stop BSn', I know you're in LOS, but I won't cause any more problems to GTP community.
I could carry on with facts that you're in LOS forever, but I won't, you'll get too mad...
Shut up and get on with life you wining bitch.

Just so everyone knows I am the owner of HKS Drift Team which is a private team run by me and will be open to the gtplanet community soon. At the time I was in NBD I was running solo and had left the team in safe hands. And I joined to see if the community was upto much team wise and I drifted with these guys and showed them what they needed to be like gave them a few pointers ect. I got along with every1 and kept the peace then when I was forced to leave NBD I joined LOS a few days later then went back to my team as they had shut down not long after.

The only reason I posted that article up is because it simply happened, and I though it was going to be a good thing to chat about, because quite simply, people might've wanted to know what'd happened to HKS, it wasn't to get revenge or anything like that, simply because it's some useful info to certain people.

I ment that article in a mature way, to inform people of what'd happened.

Looks like you all deserve an apology, sorry guys.

The only reason I posted that article up is because it simply happened, and I though it was going to be a good thing to chat about, because quite simply, people might've wanted to know what'd happened to HKS, it wasn't to get revenge or anything like that, simply because it's some useful info to certain people.

I ment that article in a mature way, to inform people of what'd happened.

Looks like you all deserve an apology, sorry guys.
Buddy we dont need to know about your teams drama. this isnt a news network. also putting a old teammate on blast like that doesnt make him look bad. it makes you look bad as a team leader. what i would do if i were you is apologize to that hks dude, make nice with him and just throw down some sick dori with each other. is it that hard? cmon bro

Back