Team AAO l Against all Odds

JDMT been, black on purple since gt5 sir.
"This saying"
And once again, was already told. Maybe if I was asked "nicely" if I could change colors, I would of thought about it. Since I quoted JDM before, "I'm not too fused about it", your just wasting your time talking.

And once again, was already told. Maybe if I was asked "nicely" if I could change colors, I would of thought about it. Since I quoted JDM before, "I'm not too fused about it", your just wasting your time talking.
Well good job bro , you're team reputation was already seen not to well and now it may hit rock bottom for not respecting another loyal team...:odd::boggled:

Well good job bro , you're team reputation was already seen not to well and now it may hit rock bottom for not respecting another loyal team...:odd::boggled:
Lol? Not respecting? explain? Do yourself a favor and re-educate yourself about the internet.

I'll be the bigger man and let this hear: Respect other teams!:)
I do repect teams, if you haven't heard for the 3rd time, quoted from SRE70, "I'm not too fused about it". He didn't state, nor even ask for me to possibly change the colors.

Don't you even see that he was just sugar coating his words to not get into an argument . . . which you have just created! I mean, are you that blind?! It's

just common sense that a team shouldn't use other's team colors out of respect and ethic. It's common sense.

"JDM SRE70 said

Messaged turbo pro about team colours didn't get a reply. So thought i'd catch you on here. Just wanted to let you know that we have the same team

colours, i don't think you guys might of noticed till now that when you changed team colours they where the same colour scheme as teamJDMT though lol."

"I don't want to start a war between us, or anything of the sort. I just wanted to let you know we are both using very very similar paint schemes. I'm not

too fused about it, but i thought i'd let you know.
"

. . . Hellooo! That he says that he's not fused about it doesn't mean that its alright to do so!

You're just ignoring the fact that he approaches you in a respectful way and you respond with only ignorance. Come onn maaan!

Now that I've freely stated my opinion even though it wasn't asked, I will not bug in again. Have a good night.

Don't you even see that he was just sugar coating his words to not get into an argument . . . which you have just created! I mean, are you that blind?! It's

just common sense that a team shouldn't use other's team colors out of respect and ethic. It's common sense.

"JDM SRE70 said

Messaged turbo pro about team colours didn't get a reply. So thought i'd catch you on here. Just wanted to let you know that we have the same team

colours, i don't think you guys might of noticed till now that when you changed team colours they where the same colour scheme as teamJDMT though lol."

"I don't want to start a war between us, or anything of the sort. I just wanted to let you know we are both using very very similar paint schemes. I'm not

too fused about it, but i thought i'd let you know.
"

. . . Hellooo! That he says that he's not fused about it doesn't mean that its alright to do so!

You're just ignoring the fact that he approaches you in a respectful way and you respond with only ignorance. Come onn maaan!

Now that I've freely stated my opinion even though it wasn't asked, I will not bug in again. Have a good night.
Of ****ing course its common sense to not use something the same. As a daily player ive never seen a JDM Tuning member use black as a body color. I checked all the ACTIVE threads for team colors and when i had my team pick the colors JDM Tuning was rock bottom of sea for being heard of. I can give two ***** if we apparently accidently chosen the same colors. Your completely pathedic ass to comment about common sense lolol. Why dont you keep your fat noise out of my thread? When SRE70 said he had no problem about having the same colors and not even asking if i could make a team color change, common sense doesnt apply at that point and thats where it should of ended. You wanna edit all the pictures for my thread? You want to change all the colors for me? If not then leave your garbage out of my thread.

Of ****ing course its common sense to not use something the same. As a daily player ive never seen a JDM Tuning member use black as a body color. I checked all the ACTIVE threads for team colors and when i had my team pick the colors JDM Tuning was rock bottom of sea for being heard of. I can give two ***** if we apparently accidently chosen the same colors. Your completely pathedic ass to comment about common sense lolol. Why dont you keep your fat noise out of my thread? When SRE70 said he had no problem about having the same colors and not even asking if i could make a team color change, common sense doesnt apply at that point and thats where it should of ended. You wanna edit all the pictures for my thread? You want to change all the colors for me? If not then leave your garbage out of my thread.

Once again i don't want war. But thanks for the respect buddy. (None what so ever.)

P.S Active threads you had checked? I wonder what thread has the most posts in the Drift Teams & Meets section. But whatever, like i said no biggie.

Once again i don't want war. But thanks for the respect buddy. (None what so ever.)

P.S Active threads you had checked? I wonder what thread has the most posts in the Drift Teams & Meets section. But whatever, like i said no biggie.
I'll give respect to people who actually deserve a title.

In what way do you think that is psychologically okay?

If everything, or at least most of the things you do are ridiculed by everyone, and your commonly disliked for a considerable reason, what on Gods green Earth makes you think you have any right to continue the act?

The amount of stupidity, ignorance, and plain idiocy is just too damn high.

Your stay here won't be for long.

In what way do you think that is psychologically okay?

If everything, or at least most of the things you do are ridiculed by everyone, and your commonly disliked for a considerable reason, what on Gods green Earth makes you think you have any right to continue the act?

The amount of stupidity, ignorance, and plain idiocy is just too damn high.

Your stay here won't be for long.
Everytime I've actually made a nice comment, there's always another random vulgar person who comes around to make a smart aleck reply purposely just to piss me off. I can give respect to people and I have respect for people, but those people actually have shown the meaning of respect and earned it. Ignorant others who have to continue on arguing with me purposely (and i know it's on purpose) because you think having the last comment is going to make your life simply amazing. After I quoted SRE70 in reality no one should of replied anymore of the subject. A private conversation could of started instead, but no that didn't happen because apparently everyone thinks that replying on a argument makes them a better "Man" on Gtplanet.

Last edited:
:nervous: @AAO_Turbo_Pro, CHILL BRO, it ain't the end of the world lol.

@JDM SRE70, Our apologies for this whole problem. Hope we don't have problems in the future.

Thank's lilslick, it wasn't too big of a problem.. I just wanted to know your take of it, and usually teams don't have identical colors. So i thought maybe your team wasn't aware of it.

Also, at Turbo_Pro. I have no idea where i attended to you with any form of disrespect. Here's my PM that i originally sent to you, so you can highlight where i was. If i was, then forgive me. That's all i have to say.

Thanks for your time.

Hey Turbo_Pro,

Firstly, i would say why i'm writing to you. Which is about team colours, some people have told me you guys are using the same color scheme as teamJDMT. Which we have been using since 07'.

Here's a extract from our O.P

I don't want to start a war between us, or anything of the sort. I just wanted to let you know we are both using very very similar paint schemes. I'm not too fused about it, but i thought i'd let you know.

From what i know

MCR Use it due to their real life counter part
teamJDMT use it since 07'
TEAM AAO Recently

Use amaranth pearl.

I just wanted to know what you think of us having the same team colors.

Thank's lilslick, it wasn't too big of a problem.. I just wanted to know your take of it, and usually teams don't have identical colors. So i thought maybe your team wasn't aware of it.

Also, at Turbo_Pro. I have no idea where i attended to you with any form of disrespect. Here's my PM that i originally sent to you, so you can highlight where i was. If i was, then forgive me. That's all i have to say.

Thanks for your time.

i don't know about you but i expect a reply out of respect when you send a PM.
This is your words "sugar coated", saying im disrepectful.

Kid, listen.

No one is doing this for the glory, or for the sake of looking like the winner or whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

At the end of the day, we all look out for each other and whatever we say, its with good intent - it's to help.

Its the belligerent, up tight, cocky people like you that give the community unnecessary ****.

After this message I'm not going any further, last thing I need is too banned lololol. Not like you will take anything I'm saying into consideration anyways, since in that thick skull of yours, only your conscience and your apparently dominant say so exists.

I'll leave you up to the mods, this ain't anything I have business fighting anyways.

Kid, listen.

No one is doing this for the glory, or for the sake of looking like the winner or whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

At the end of the day, we all look out for each other and whatever we say, its with good intent - it's to help.

Its the belligerent, up tight, cocky people like you that give the community unnecessary ****.

After this message I'm not going any further, last thing I need is too banned lololol. Not like you will take anything I'm saying into consideration anyways, since in that thick skull of yours, only your conscience and your apparently dominant say so exists.

I'll leave you up to the mods, this ain't anything I have business fighting anyways.
I love how soo many people AFTER replying to an argument, say they have no business here, "this ain't anything I have business fighting anyways". Listen kid, if you got no business being here (which you obviously never did) stay out of it. Get that through your thick skull.

there's always another random vulgar person who comes around to make a smart aleck reply purposely just to piss me off.
And here's where my comment above comes into play, considering that this random created his GTP account on July 4th, 2014, or just another person who's trying to keep their real account secret.

Last edited:
And here's where my comment above comes into play, considering that this random created his GTP account on July 4th, 2014.
Honestly mate, you should just stop creating more drama and stop replying to everyone with such a toxic attitude.. You've been on these forums long enough to see what happens to people when they have such a terrible attitude towards other members of the forum.
Also, disregarding the thoughts of another team is definitely considered disrespect, and then when they have to approach you a second time in your teams thread you complain about everyone coming in? If you replied to SRE's PM you wouldn't have this issue.
As previously said, MCR and teamJDMT both already use Amaranth Pearl. This colour choice wasn't a problem but seeing as though you have made it one, i suggest that you either change your colour or get a long with the other teams on the forums... Currently you are not displaying the type of attitude that is expected from a leader.

Honestly mate, you should just stop creating more drama and stop replying to everyone with such a toxic attitude.. You've been on these forums long enough to see what happens to people when they have such a terrible attitude towards other members of the forum.
Also, disregarding the thoughts of another team is definitely considered disrespect, and then when they have to approach you a second time in your teams thread you complain about everyone coming in? If you replied to SRE's PM you wouldn't have this issue.
As previously said, MCR and teamJDMT both already use Amaranth Pearl. This colour choice wasn't a problem but seeing as though you have made it one, i suggest that you either change your colour or get a long with the other teams on the forums... Currently you are not displaying the type of attitude that is expected from a leader.
I posted the thread, I can reply as I please. I never disregarded the thought, let me ask you this. Have you ever heard of the outside world? Did you know people who have a life don't actually stalk GTP 24 hours each day of the week? Have you ever even thought that maybe I didn't get the chance to even read his PM until today? When people comment thinking that their message isn't rude, and you expect a reply filled with roses handed back to you?

Latest Posts

Back