☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,474 views
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... I forgot i have a prepped viper.... i think b setup is 750... Viper Coupe 06 ok?
 
Probably not buddy, TJ is very fussy... :lol:
Ok thanks for the info.
For real man, i have a lot of ideas... I feel the need to express myself with your editing skills.



lmao the hate i used to get, i just want a 750hp E92....



YOO AYY LMAO I CANT DEAL



It was best to PM bro, but we aren't looking to expand to be fair... You are always welcome to drift with us though!!!



loooooooool dont get me started pls..



Awwwwwwwwww












LONGEST REPLY EVAR
Thanks for the offer to come drifting with you guys. Maybe I will one day.
 
I won't be there this Sunday but I'll for sure be at the next event.
 
Okay, I really need to learn how to drift again lmao.

@SPANK is the a group/club we join or just public lobby?

Btw wasn't you banned on that account LOL
 
Last edited:
Shame I had to pull out of today's VDC round... But no problem, good luck to the rest of the team!!! :yuck:

Good luck to everyone else too.. I'll be back soon haha!
 

My homie streets came in with his JZX100 and won it all. Legend.

Freakin hero Ben...

I made new MCR account, add me if I haven't already added you. MCR-Gauz ( @SPANK please change VDC sign up)
 
Okay, I really need to learn how to drift again lmao.

@SPANK is the a group/club we join or just public lobby?

Btw wasn't you banned on that account LOL

I was but looked one day and I wasn't lol. Weird.

Freakin hero Ben...

I made new MCR account, add me if I haven't already added you. MCR-Gauz ( @SPANK please change VDC sign up)

I will change it.
 
Hows it a lie. Lukas this before your time punk. And shiro why you even here fool.
 
Back