☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,473 views
I don't know, maybe I was lagging or something? I was trying catch up to you, not near anyone at the time. Who knows...maybe I called his mother fat in another lifetime


Edit: is "Dori-xxx" a team...I got a friend request from one at nearly the same time :lol:
 
Last edited:
I don't know, maybe I was lagging or something? I was trying catch up to you, not near anyone at the time. Who knows...maybe I called his mother fat in another lifetime


Edit: is "Dori-xxx" a team...I got a friend request from one at nearly the same time :lol:
Yes, Dori Overload is a team. To be honest, I didnt see you on track most of the time O.o
 
Yes, Dori Overload is a team. To be honest, I didnt see you on track most of the time O.o
Oh I was there...put in a good 50-60ish laps, following Decoy for a lot them (love chasing that guy!!). Probably the "I can't see you" glitch.
 
Funny how the guys that seem to do the best are the ones that use Drift Mode :lol: Good runs guys :D The judging let me a little weird taste in your battle @MRDEVIL. I thought you won the first 2 runs. But I still don't get the judging criteria. Not sure what the focus on the most. Or what mistakes counts more than the other.
 
Same man. That was fun! :)

Also love what your doing with you're videos good stuff man
Second one with the Supra. Thanks to Luksas for giving me his tune. Its great!



Haha, had a blast yesterday drifting with you.
 
I such a bad run with you. I don't know what was going on. Maybe next time. I'm switching my car!
 
I such a bad run with you. I don't know what was going on. Maybe next time. I'm switching my car!
Yea, unlucky dude. Im switching aswell I think. Just got to test some cars.
 
Dammnn Daigo that was sick, The ending was the icing on the cake. :bowdown:
 
I've been busy...
image.jpg
 
Sick dude. Im guessiong you're not doing VDC?

Thanks bro.
I would be if my dad would've welded my table quickly. He's having trouble finding the right equipment since it's aluminum. Missed two rounds because of it. But this takes my mind off it.
 


Good or bad?
I would really like your input
 
Great work as always isho!. Great quality and awesome ending again 👍
 
Back