☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
I don't know, maybe I was lagging or something? I was trying catch up to you, not near anyone at the time. Who knows...maybe I called his mother fat in another lifetime

Edit: is "Dori-xxx" a team...I got a friend request from one at nearly the same time :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know, maybe I was lagging or something? I was trying catch up to you, not near anyone at the time. Who knows...maybe I called his mother fat in another lifetime

Edit: is "Dori-xxx" a team...I got a friend request from one at nearly the same time :lol:
Yes, Dori Overload is a team. To be honest, I didnt see you on track most of the time O.o

Funny how the guys that seem to do the best are the ones that use Drift Mode :lol: Good runs guys :D The judging let me a little weird taste in your battle @MRDEVIL. I thought you won the first 2 runs. But I still don't get the judging criteria. Not sure what the focus on the most. Or what mistakes counts more than the other.

I've been busy...
image.jpg

Sick dude. Im guessiong you're not doing VDC?

Thanks bro.
I would be if my dad would've welded my table quickly. He's having trouble finding the right equipment since it's aluminum. Missed two rounds because of it. But this takes my mind off it.

Back