☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,473 views
Might not be a lie yet not a true either :lol:

What are YOU doing here. Get on GT6 fool haha
 
Well it was true , Lukas was joking, and dw ima be on gt6 soon as I go pick up my jailbroken console.
 
Nuggets... wanna stop spamming the topic now?

kthxbai
 
Wasn't funny though. Jokes are supposed to be funny. So it wasn't really a joke just u been an ass
 
Wasn't funny though. Jokes are supposed to be funny. So it wasn't really a joke just u been an ass
harrypotter.jpg
 
Dont know where Im going with this but just trying something out. Hopefully I can get more drifters in these videos in the future.


I like what you're doing, it will expand your audience with great results giving opportunity to more beginners to get better!👍 And getting more views!:cheers:
 
Dont know where Im going with this but just trying something out. Hopefully I can get more drifters in these videos in the future.


You just summed up the gt6 drift scene/life in that video
 
Had a good session with Streets today. Great runs in the Chasers
 
Totally besides the point lol, my tables broken Jesus why? Middle of comp too
Bummer dude. Hopefully you'll fix it soon.
 
Had a couple good runs with Streets this morning 👍

Saw @Isho join...I couldn't see anyone on track, left, and now have an error with the room host....oh well, another time.

Edit: got back in...then got kicked :(
 
Last edited:
Had a couple good runs with Streets this morning 👍

Saw @Isho join...I couldn't see anyone on track, left, and now have an error with the room host....oh well, another time.

Edit: got back in...then got kicked :(
Wait you got kicked? By who?
 
Back