☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,468 views
Can you? That is mad. I will be able to use a ZN6 as a viable option in tandeming now!

I saw somebody say it in one of those leak threads, but we'll see!
 
Awww Streeto, you never let me down broski haha! I never knew till just now we had a thread haha! Can't wait to see the finished product, you the team and everyone else on GT6
 
Last edited:
Yoo, man i want to see what bmw´s theres in gt6. but sadly ill have to whait to sunday ill see you all online then ;P
 
Yoo, man i want to see what bmw´s theres in gt6. but sadly ill have to whait to sunday ill see you all online then ;P

There's a car list somewhere, word out is that there will be a BMW M4
 
Just got the game boys! Still finding a way to redeem the DLC codes haha.
 
cant wait to get back on, feels like ages since my ps3 broke haha but with the extra cash im gonna get a wheel and just restart my love for GT.
 
cant wait to get back on, feels like ages since my ps3 broke haha but with the extra cash im gonna get a wheel and just restart my love for GT.

I feel ya... we're almost there! :o
 
Man, I would love to make more drift videos but I really cant stand the loud tyre squeal. :(
 
I don't care, I'll go through the torture 'cause I haven't drifted in so long...
 
Apparently. MCR is Sponsored by me :p.

funny-pictures-ginger-cat-has-an-imposter.jpg
 
Back