☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,471 views
I'm on now Isho. Ben they're back to normal. Turn up
 
It seems like the recent update totally messed up my driving style :( The front brakes lock up instantly.
 
Last edited:
Favourite drift car in GT6 guys?

I'm gonna have to be predictable and go with my JZX100, I think I've finally got it dialed in.

Second best would be PS13, the new body kit is awesome and it makes a fun missile!
 
I'm gonna have to be predictable and go with my JZX100, I think I've finally got it dialed in.

Second best would be PS13, the new body kit is awesome and it makes a fun missile!

PS13 is doing it for me at the moment.
 
Hmmm, never been a fan of the chaser due to the 5 Speed GearBox :/

PS13... Good but the hood view murdered it.

S15 is what I've been using lately... I like it
 
You can work around the 5-speed pretty easily actually, just gotta tune your 2nd/3rd/4th correctly for different corners.

2nd = Slow corners
3rd = Normal corners
4th = Fast corners

I never use 5th...

Stage-1 turbo helps too.
 
I like the RX7 too, suits me. But everyone bans it from events and stuff lol.

I quite like the car you guys see me in at the moment though ;)
 
I miss you dudes! It sucks driving with all these psycho noobs ramming me right and left.
 
MCR-xAsh your pretty good driver bro keep up the good work MCR and sorry for the reverse entries i was just entertaining the other drivers
 
Great comp, nice to see everyone getting back to normal.
 
Anyone on tonight? I feel like recording something.
 
Back