☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
I've decided, if it's still not here tomorrow (they deliver Saturdays)... I'm gonna get my tank and roll up to Royal Mail HQ.

Good luck to us all.

New *possible* competition section found by our one and only MCR-Ishox today;

@Tacobell18

obama-not-bad1.jpg

ay boys, i was wondering if one of you who has the game already help me out with some drifting lessons..
alot of us are having a trouble and you guys seem to have the swing of things

Some good runs with Isho already. :) Ian told me he wasn't going to drift on GT6 till a physics change but... I think he is just practicing offline to own us all in a week time. :D

Some good runs with Isho already. :) Ian told me he wasn't going to drift on GT6 till a physics change but... I think he is just practicing offline to own us all in a week time. :D
We really need to get used to the physics so we can get those tandems going again just like on GT5 :D

Good fun drifting today, also got to see some old faces.

Will be uploading some pics at the end of the week, managed to snap a few.

Hi guys. I've been lurking here a bit lately.

Great session with you yesterday! Felt like I improved 1000x on my gt6 drifting. Still having a hard time though.
I was in the Falken FC3S and the maroon S13. Hope to meet you again, you had some crazy door to door tandem runs.

Hi guys. I've been lurking here a bit lately.

Great session with you yesterday! Felt like I improved 1000x on my gt6 drifting. Still having a hard time though.
I was in the Falken FC3S and the maroon S13. Hope to meet you again, you had some crazy door to door tandem runs.

I remember you, more good times ahead bro!

Back