☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

  • Thread starter Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
  • 217,471 views
Sorry to jump on the thread guys, but I am struggling to find good drifting rooms in GT6 and wonder is it just me that miss the secret drifting room LOL?
Most of us just hang out in lounges.
 
This is mainly due to a lot of us getting used to and learning on a new wheel, we don't want to be a pain in public lobbies.

We'll be out soon :p
 
Sorry to jump on the thread guys, but I am struggling to find good drifting rooms in GT6 and wonder is it just me that miss the secret drifting room LOL?
What's up ken u lost mate ha ha ha . Add me I can't remember if your still on my friends list lol.
 
I'm down won't be on late though got work at 5am.
 
What's up ken u lost mate ha ha ha . Add me I can't remember if your still on my friends list lol.
OKay, will add you when I am on GT6 tonight :) just not on recently as work and the fking s14a is messing me around and needa work on it LOL
 
Guys, I really want to run 700HP on my commodore, it's fun as hell

Might lower it though for comps, regulations regulations regulations.

Anyone on tonight?

And I was also thinking about having another team comp this weekend, it'd be fun like last time lol.
 
I went Super Saiyan Rage on the last one LOL. Thanks god I think I'm better now lol.
 
Surpassed 200 likes on our page a couple of days ago, thanks everybody!
 
by ripping the p**s out of the idiot on his new wheel when i get online tomorrow or saturday, gonna jump in the deep end get the national A then take a c7 online instantly :D be good to be back in lobbys with you all again, especially toretto... o'connor missed him ;)
 
I bring the drinks LOL.
Anyways we should celebrate on Saturday maybe? GT6 all day sesh? lol
 
Hmmmmmmmm.... Team comp team comp team comp.... Winners prize is, ahhhhhhh I don't know.
 
Back