☆ ☆ MCR Factory // Mind Control Racing ☆ ☆

• Thread starter Streeto
  • 3,749 comments
HAHAHA.

Anyways Lukas, you blatantly have been reported by people. I'll tell you thst for free.

They can't stop me I'm like..

rock.jpg

f7EE5cF.jpg

So glad I saw this live... :lol: :lol:
I laughed so hard at this!!! Shot of the year :lol:

Ignoring clips, his "payback flick" at Yokoi...warp speed engaged...seemed like Diago was in a IDGAF mood, especially in the finals.

Beyond stoked if Yokoi makes it stateside next year!! Would love to see him in a newer chassis...but at the same time, it might be kind of fun to see what kind of havoc he could cause with an SR lol.

I laughed so hard at this!!! Shot of the year :lol:

Ignoring clips, his "payback flick" at Yokoi...warp speed engaged...seemed like Diago was in a IDGAF mood, especially in the finals.

Beyond stoked if Yokoi makes it stateside next year!! Would love to see him in a newer chassis...but at the same time, it might be kind of fun to see what kind of havoc he could cause with an SR lol.
Hes such a legend for doing that haha! But yea I hope yokoi comes to the US. Though I think he'll remain with the 2jz.

Hes such a legend for doing that haha! But yea I hope yokoi comes to the US. Though I think he'll remain with the 2jz.
Yokoi's S15 is a 2J? I always just assumed the DMax S15 was an SR20 of some sort. Or does he have a different S15 with a 2J?

Back