|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
@DrifTa-AJV There would only be one way you could get me into that game. But I'm pretty certain that the car I want hasn't been created. Also I can't handle the graphics.

So, we have used the program and we are editing it slowly, maybe when I get it sorted Ill swap mods over to your guys ones, how do i go about deleting the current mods?

Not sure how you go about deleting mods because that's pretty damn hard due to the extraction of files all to different folders.

@DrifTa-AJV There would only be one way you could get me into that game. But I'm pretty certain that the car I want hasn't been created. Also I can't handle the graphics.

I have a solution for the graphics too im running a hd enb series shaders and texture kit I cant help you out with that car though:lol:

is that with Stavingos mods?

yes its project d 2.31 mod probably the best one for drifting I can only get the templates for s13 r32 and s14 im going to try redoing the other cars by unlocking there skin files

I have a solution for the graphics too im running a hd enb series shaders and texture kit I cant help you out with that car though:lol:

yes its project d 2.31 mod probably the best one for drifting I can only get the templates for s13 r32 and s14 im going to try redoing the other cars by unlocking there skin files

okay so everyones running project d?

(Joking)Sorry mate, we all hate you so much so we thought its time to leave. :lol:.

Edit: Should I be alright to use all your mods on-top of mine?

EDIT: Sorry guys my edit button decided to be the reply button for a second.

He told me it had a 1TB it only has a 40 gb! Now i took it out and now its not working at all (HD that is)

Good to see more people coming to play rFactor :D

13818578903_6c9c4df201_c.jpg

How does that even work?
I tried to take it out to read it and now its not loading anything on the HD…..I went there one night to pick it up and it had a 1TB HD and a 2TB hd lose/ not plugged in that night the computer crashed and me couldn't seem to get going, he said he would reload a fresh windows 7 ultimate on it. I was texting him yesterday because the dvd drive isn't working he seems to say that they both ****ed out (the HDS) and he replaced them with too replacement drives witch there is only one 40gb drive/HD in there. Now i wiggled it to get it out to see how many GB it was and now its not reading anything on the drive. So I will get a tech to look at it and see what I can do about my 40GB to a bigger GB HD and fixing my CD drive because all of a sudden the guy and his misses deleted me on fb. and is not texting back.

You got jacked man, sorry to say :(

That's why I'm probably gonna get my computers from retailers from now on.

Yup, but I have a mate coming to have a look at it because it decided that Rfactor didn't exist and if all goes well I will get a bigger hard drive and plug in my CD Drive and off I go…Still worth it, all the stats and stuff are still what they are meant to be.

Yup, but I have a mate coming to have a look at it because it decided that Rfactor didn't exist and if all goes well I will get a bigger hard drive and plug in my CD Drive and off I go…Still worth it, all the stats and stuff are still what they are meant to be.

Best way to do it methinks is that you buy the parts and have someone make it or you make it yourself with some mates and give em a few beers :lol:

Last edited:
Best way to do it methinks is that you buy the parts and have someone make it or you make it yourself with some mates and give em a few beers :lol:

yup, sounds good, but my computer is decent and is all truthful all apart from the hard drive… Get my CD Drive plugged in a decent HD witch I will get my mate to do and I will be AWAY!

I just build my own that way I get every thing I want :cheers: and you can future proof it

Exactly, now onto the art of actually making it and having it working :P :lol:

EDIT: Also @DrifTa-AJV I can't be bothered to get some more cables for my HDPVR so I think I'll just record live sessions with the quality drop in the picture, I'll upload it to see what you guys think and if it isn't too bad then I'll just keep filming from replays or get a new monitor :)

Last edited:
1 more day of work and 5 days off oh yeah should be on a bit more for the next week
@Stavingo I dont mind mate the quality you can produce is better than mine.

So when are you guys available wouldnt mind catching up up for a team session

Back