|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
Because most likely full time work + most likely has kids to look after.

To be honest you need to take some anger management classes or something, from what I've known you've done this to 3 people so far.

Either that or you take playing games way too seriously and you need to tone it back.

Yeah yeah, understand about AJV.

Don't need anger management classes….Pina and JHG just need to take a joke, I have no problems with anger in the real world…. I am the same with them as I am with you, and I am not arrogant and rude to people on PSN just tell them if they don't like the rules go to a different lobby, you get kinda pissed off when others like S30Z and this other JDMT guy are having problems with random wanting rule changes and they don't listen till they get told and can tell your getting pissed off.

@ShootDaCar sorry mate been busy with work im a supervisor for my company that works in the mines so unfortunately it requires me to do alot of over time it dosnt help that my commute is also 4hrs a day when you see me online it is more than likely my kids watching movies or have left the ps3 on.

Between my work and @Stavingo uni there will be times when we are not as active but we did mention this to you.

Unfortunately im not 16 and have all the time in the world like jdmt who can keep the team regularly active I wish I was :lol:

As soon as work slows up I will be back on more regularly but untill then I need to focus what time ido haveat home on my family.

👍

@ShootDaCar sorry mate been busy with work im a supervisor for my company that works in the mines so unfortunately it requires me to do alot of over time it dosnt help that my commute is also 4hrs a day when you see me online it is more than likely my kids watching movies or have left the ps3 on.

Between my work and @Stavingo uni there will be times when we are not as active but we did mention this to you.

Unfortunately im not 16 and have all the time in the world like jdmt who can keep the team regularly active I wish I was :lol:

As soon as work slows up I will be back on more regularly but untill then I need to focus what time ido haveat home on my family.

👍
#16yoReppin'!

👍

Thought so mad, JDMT isn't 16…. most are but there are a few older ones.

Don't need anger management classes….Pina and JHG just need to take a joke, I have no problems with anger in the real world…. I am the same with them as I am with you, and I am not arrogant and rude to people on PSN just tell them if they don't like the rules go to a different lobby, you get kinda pissed off when others like S30Z and this other JDMT guy are having problems with random wanting rule changes and they don't listen till they get told and can tell your getting pissed off.

You just need to stop pissing people off :lol: keeping it real here you aren't exactly a top notch drifter. Talking over the net over low quality game chat it's pretty hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic and whether they're being serious. Every time you've been in a lobby and someone spins out all I hear is an expletive and you're just degrading the person about their drifting skills. I'm not gonna lie I'd sure as hell have a spit back at someone who just keeps calling crap out every time you make an error cause it sounds damn annoying :lol:

Haha what did I get peed off about? Don't remember what happened there :lol:

You just need to stop pissing people off :lol: keeping it real here you aren't exactly a top notch drifter. Talking over the net over low quality game chat it's pretty hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic and whether they're being serious. Every time you've been in a lobby and someone spins out all I hear is an expletive and you're just degrading the person about their drifting skills. I'm not gonna lie I'd sure as hell have a spit back at someone who just keeps calling crap out every time you make an error cause it sounds damn annoying :lol:

Haha what did I get peed off about? Don't remember what happened there :lol:

I only do it when its stupid ****, and I don't do it too randoms. I know I am not the best and its quite easy to tell sarcasm and banter, I don't yell at people only my friends, So bugger nows were you get that from!

Care to explain in PM?

Okay so we have been through this in private but I can take a joke but not when the "joke" is constant for as long as the room is open.

@ShootDaCar this is honest and true.

I only do it when its stupid ****, and I don't do it too randoms. I know I am not the best and its quite easy to tell sarcasm and banter, I don't yell at people only my friends, So bugger nows were you get that from!
You do it to everyone that is in the lobby.
And the first 10 seconds of it is ****ing banter and sarcasm and then it's just annoying and **** that pisses alot of people off.
You yell, curse and abuse almost everyone that is in a lobby with you.

Okay so we have been through this in private but I can take a joke but not when the "joke" is constant for as long as the room is open.

Yes, we have its been dealt with and this is a conversation between me and stavingo, you have been in a lobby with me only about 3 times, so you would have no clue what I do. Your just butthurt.

@ShootDaCar this is honest and true.
@Stavingo What you said about me downgrading people that spin, I barely ever drift with you only about twice I have off late, I never downgrade people unless were joking around/mates.

You do it to everyone that is in the lobby.
And the first 10 seconds of it is ****ing banter and sarcasm and then it's just annoying and **** that pisses alot of people off.
You yell, curse and abuse almost everyone that is in a lobby with you.

But I don't. Stop been butthurt. you barely drift with me and your the only person to have complain, so your argument is invalid. I only do it with friends and I barely ever drift on gt6 anymore, I do not yell and curse or abuse everyone in a lobby, I only banter and joke around with my friends. ask someone like Psn:Shadow_trickz/ GTP: Marshy_144, that I drift with, I was getting a option from stavingo deciding if I was going to stay in SS or not, Not a argument with a ****WIT.

Yes, we have its been dealt with and this is a conversation between me and stavingo, you have been in a lobby with me only about 3 times, so you would have no clue what I do. Your just butthurt.

@Stavingo What you said about me downgrading people that spin, I barely ever drift with you only about twice I have off late, I never downgrade people unless were joking around/mates.

But I don't. Stop been butthurt. you barely drift with me and your the only person to have complain, so your argument is invalid. I only do it with friends and I barely ever drift on gt6 anymore, I do not yell and curse or abuse everyone in a lobby, I only banter and joke around with my friends. ask someone like Psn:Shadow_trickz/ GTP: Marshy_144, that I drift with, I was getting a option from stavingo deciding if I was going to stay in SS or not, Not a argument with a ****WIT.
I've been in alot more than 3 lobby with you, it seems like you still can't remember ****.

So just because I'm the only person that has said something it means what I'm saying is invalid? How ****ing stupid can you be.

The thing is you don't get people don't have the same sense of humor as you, people are different so something you think is soo damn funny will not be as funny to other people or not even funny at all.

Why don't you just leave SS like you have said you where going to quite a few times?
Or do you want to talk **** about your team and other people behind there backs some more?

I've been in alot more than 3 lobby with you, it seems like you still can't remember ****.

So just because I'm the only person that has said something it means what I'm saying is invalid? How ****ing stupid can you be.

The thing is you don't get people don't have the same sense of humor as you, people are different so something you think is soo damn funny will not be as funny to other people or not even funny at all.

Why don't you just leave SS like you have said you where going to quite a few times?
Or do you want to talk **** about your team and other people behind there backs some more?

As I have said repetitively time and time again, I only joke around with mates.

I have thought about it twice, I don't talk **** about my team? the only thing I said was that I wish AJV would of dealt with that **** with PINA, I talk to stavingo about all clan problems that I have so I can't talk **** behind the clans back, he knows that I have thought about leaving twice now, I don't talk behind peoples backs if I have a problem with them, Ill talk to them face to face or over the mic if they are in another town or country, I'm not going to sack it to anyone and say **** behind there back, by the looks of It I guess your trying to get me kicked out? If thats really what your trying to do thats low….Maybe you should grow up.

JH Move it to PM.

1. I don't want Stav's Thread closed down
2. I don't think its the appropriate place anyway.

As I have said repetitively time and time again, I only joke around with mates.

I have thought about it twice, I don't talk **** about my team? the only thing I said was that I wish AJV would of dealt with that **** with PINA, I talk to stavingo about all clan problems that I have so I can't talk **** behind the clans back, he knows that I have thought about leaving twice now, I don't talk behind peoples backs if I have a problem with them, Ill talk to them face to face or over the mic if they are in another town or country, I'm not going to sack it to anyone and say **** behind there back, by the looks of It I guess your trying to get me kicked out? If thats really what your trying to do thats low….Maybe you should grow up.
I've been in numerous lobby with you when I wasn't talking and I could clearly hear you talking **** about people in other teams when they weren't around.
Also before you say that I haven't been in the lobby with you. I do have quite a few other accounts that I play on.

JH Move it to PM.

1. I don't want Stav's Thread closed down
2. I don't think its the appropriate place anyway.
SRE him and I have tried to do this via PM before and as you can see it hasn't helped.

I've been in numerous lobby with you when I wasn't talking and I could clearly hear you talking **** about people in other teams when they weren't around.
Also before you say that I haven't been in the lobby with you. I do have quite a few other accounts that I play on.

Ive talked about JDM_Nooga? and a guy called winnings101? I was talking about past problems I have had with them.

SRE him and I have tried to do this via PM before and as you can see it hasn't helped.
I have no business with him anymore, thought me sorted it until he decided to butt in on my and stavingo's chat.

Simple solution: Y'all both calm your games down and enjoy some drifting without sounding like a dude on the toilet having a bad time :lol:

Oh stavingo….wish it was that easy…thought it was dealt with.

Hahaha well it can be, attitude adjustments aren't hard unless you're in the ring for the WWE :lol:

:lol: your a funny bugger. Go have a look at the JDMT Thread, I can't make a general comment with him having to have a bite at me.

@ShootDaCar there was nothing to sort out with pina he made it quite clear that he didn't want to be part of the team because of your attitude and comments made by you I can't force somone who had been offended to stay.

Once again this is obviously the case with JH as in your attitude and comments have offended again. I for one personally jump on to have fun drifting if I wanted to listen to trash talk I would play COD.

If you dont want to be in this team thats up to you but if you do I suggest you start learning to be a respectful driver/player this is a community and a team Not a clan ;)

This is twice now I definitely wont be having this conversation a third time

@ShootDaCar there was nothing to sort out with pina he made it quite clear that he didn't want to be part of the team because of your attitude and comments made by you I can't force somone who had been offended to stay.

Once again this is obviously the case with JH as in your attitude and comments have offended again. I for one personally jump on to have fun drifting if I wanted to listen to trash talk I would play COD.

If you dont want to be in this team thats up to you but if you do I suggest you start learning to be a respectful driver/player this is a community and a team Not a clan ;)

This is twice now I definitely wont be having this conversation a third time

I said two small things too pina and he left? JHG was chucking banter and jokes straight back at me? So I really don't understand what he's going on about but we have talked about it via pm,I never said I wanted to leave as a direct speech, it was a spanner in the works, I am a respectful player, I just like to joke around a bit, unfortunately one person took 2 words and made it thousands and the other just took it worse then it was,I have explained my self time and time again but you still don't want to listen, just because pina said blah blah blah didn't mean i said it I told you exactly what I said, and I never lied about it. If your going to sit here and tell me "we won't be having this a third time" maybe you should listion to both sides of the story and stop making assumption I am the bad person, I said 2 things to pina and never changed, and JHG keeps going on about what happened, right JHG was chucking **** out at me is-well.

nRAYk.gif

Yo @DrifTa-AJV you got rF working for ya? Got my mods going just a matter of time of having my damn wheel with me that's all :lol:

Pretty bummered that Group B for the Matsuri is another week since it's only two brackets of 8... oh well :(

Yo @DrifTa-AJV you got rF working for ya? Got my mods going just a matter of time of having my damn wheel with me that's all :lol:

Pretty bummered that Group B for the Matsuri is another week since it's only two brackets of 8... oh well :(

Heres a story for you stavingo:

I listed my xbox one on Trade Me for 550 start and 580 reserve, no interested was showing so i dropped it down to 500, 550, after trying to talk this guy that this 500 dollar offer wasn't enough i kept trying to push for 525. i only wanted to spend a extra 50 out of what i got for my box one, I hit up a guy with the computer I was going to buy and none of the less he also dropped it $50, so a win win for both sides.….SEEE YOU ON RfACTOR!

specs:
will come with fresh install of windows 7 ultimate 64bit intel quad core q6600 2.4ghz processor asus p5k deluxe motherboard with onboard WIFI 8.1 channel sound board 6 gig of cosair xms3 ddr3 ram @ 1600 mhz EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 ti factory overclocked 1gig graphics card (comes with mini display to HDMI adaptor) 1 terabyte hdd(3TB if I get a cord) 620watt power supply Gaming case Includes microsoft keyboard and mouse. and a fresh instal of reactor and **** tons of mods.

Looks like a good unit, I got my laptop with 4GB of Ram and 1GB on Graphics and it runs rF pretty good.

Got a fresh install of mods for drifting which took up 11GB thanks to @Sai and I'll hook you up with some links he gave me 👍

Looks like a good unit, I got my laptop with 4GB of Ram and 1GB on Graphics and it runs rF pretty good.

Got a fresh install of mods for drifting which took up 11GB thanks to @Sai and I'll hook you up with some links he gave me 👍

Looks like SS may takes its first leap out of gt series :D

@Stavingo I have the templates for some of the project d cars and I am working on some team livary schemes if you dont have em I can flick them across to you if you are any good with photoshop I hopeless :lol:

I cant wait to tandem with you guys I have been absolutely thrashing the bihoku track this track and the handbrake mod equal massive entries:P

Looks like SS may takes its first leap out of gt series :D

@Stavingo I have the templates for some of the project d cars and I am working on some team livary schemes if you dont have em I can flick them across to you if you are any good with photoshop I hopeless :lol:

I cant wait to tandem with you guys I have been absolutely thrashing the bihoku track this track and the handbrake mod equal massive entries:P

Would be absolutely insane to rock some SS liveries, I could download PS and edit them the problem is where to get the templates and how to install them + whether they actually show up online :lol:

Back