|☆[ SOUTHERN SLIDERZ ]☆|NOW RECRUITING AUS/NZ DRIVERS|

• Thread starter DrifTa-AJV
  • 367 comments
my wheel won't connect nor will my internet.

Dat double post :P

Well you have a multitude of problems because without internet you can't fix your wheel problem, not exactly a tech-head so I can't help you in that department but once you get your net back if you wanna fix your wheel I suggest you download a program called Logitech Profiler.

Connect your wheel, should calibrate (If not then you got dodge USB ports) then open up the profiler and edit the settings to your liking 👍

Dat double post :P

Well you have a multitude of problems because without internet you can't fix your wheel problem, not exactly a tech-head so I can't help you in that department but once you get your net back if you wanna fix your wheel I suggest you download a program called Logitech Profiler.

Connect your wheel, should calibrate (If not then you got dodge USB ports) then open up the profiler and edit the settings to your liking 👍
got that, but how do i use it?

Thats computers for ya.
I spent $550 dollars on pure ******** is how I feel!
Well I don't see how you got these problems? Is your wheel calibrating once you plug it into a USB port?
Yep, it twirls and does its thing but open the game and FFB dies and everything, and go to race it and instant stalls and can't restart or turn on the car.

Yep, it twirls and does its thing but open the game and FFB dies and everything, and go to race it and instant stalls and can't restart or turn on the car.

Something to do with your profiler then, you need to setup the software right, try this link:

http://www.logitech.com/en-au/support/131?osid=14&bit=64

Go to downloads and get the software.

If you've got that then reply on the thread and I'll look through the steps to see if everything is all good.

What game if your talking about r factor do you have real feel plugin the original ffb is shocking if your wheel is calibrating its not your comp hate to say it mate but rfactor can be like this if old mate has only just installed the game and not the mods it can be very frustrating it took me 2 days to get mine right there is so much to explain it would be to hard over the thread and by the sounds of it you dont sound that computer savy lol I might jump on psn after 9 if your around ill see if I can help

What game if your talking about r factor do you have real feel plugin the original ffb is shocking if your wheel is calibrating its not your comp hate to say it mate but rfactor can be like this if old mate has only just installed the game and not the mods it can be very frustrating it took me 2 days to get mine right there is so much to explain it would be to hard over the thread and by the sounds of it you dont sound that computer savy lol I might jump on psn after 9 if your around ill see if I can help

My net is shocking or the GT6 servers are terrible again, can't stay in a room without random disconnections.

Gonna be on rFactor instead.

The guy I brought it off had it all going, I will take it too him on Sunday and if he can’t fix it, I will delete my whole rfacter including mods and tracks and download your linked verstion.

shoot trying to get the ffb to work in that game, along with the endless amounts of crap is half the reason I gave up on rfactor. I suggest you find a friend you can Skype who can walk you through every process step by step, or your gonna have a bad time..

shoot trying to get the ffb to work in that game, along with the endless amounts of crap is half the reason I gave up on rfactor. I suggest you find a friend you can Skype who can walk you through every process step by step, or your gonna have a bad time..

just shout out one day if you need help the out outcome is well worth the effort :sly:

rFactor 2014-04-12 14-22-58-19.jpg

Needs more aftermarket stickers yo

:lol: it took me a few days just to get that far now I have to figure out how to do the windscreen.
I have no problem in loading this as a skin but I have to figure out how to change the .veh file so it comes up as its own team. This game has been driving my missus BONKERS :lol:

Back