♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

Hosting an Alpine Society competition at 3 PM EST! Opening the lobby at
2:30PM EST (3 mins).

No HP limit, section is to be decided. Most likely cape ring. We'll see!

10885418_748090621940577_6308957030455589924_n.jpg

On VDC section of GVS.

Last edited:
DRIFT BASH: 800 HP Max COMP
^
Click on the link for more info

Hosted by GTP_Drop5 (Spank) * 10:00 am MST 01.18.15

Remember to like and follow to D5's and Spankified Facebook, plus subscribe to D5 Spank's Youtube. All links needed down below.

Drop5 Website: http://www.drop5motorsports.weebly.com

Drop5 Facebook: www.facebook.com/dropfivemotorsports

Drop5 Spank'sYoutube: www.youtube.com/SpankifiedHiDEF

*Remember the time zones. To make life easier, here are the times on the other zones in the US: PST 9:00 am, CST 11:00 am, EST 12:00 pm.

Last edited:
Just a little heads up.

If y'all haven't checked DB's facebook page, today's event was canceled two days ago. Please check it out for more info. Have a good day community.

Unfortunately I won't be able to go since I work that day till 8pm. Glad to see the community getting refreshed. Anyways have Fun :)

As many of you may know and most don't, I have been attempting to update my GT6 game since Friday. After multiple over night attempts I have finally got it to work at 4 am this morning.

With this being said. I will not be able to unlock online mode nor have a drift car ready in time for DRIFT BASH today.

I will be postponing it till Monday the 8th. If any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

- GTP_Drop5

We are back on for this Monday the 8th at same time!! Please go to our website under DRIFT BASH and be sure to sign in, so i know how many and who is coming! Thanks!!!

drop5motorsports.weebly.com/driftbash

We are back on for this Monday the 8th at same time!! Please go to our website under DRIFT BASH and be sure to sign in, so i know how many and who is coming! Thanks!!!

drop5motorsports.weebly.com/driftbash

I'll hold off on signing up for right this moment. Found out I have an appointment tomorrow and don't know how long I'll be out. :(

WE'RE BACK!

7806728.png

VDC starts July 5th @ 1pm EDT, be sure to go to our website and register! http://drop5motorsports.weebly.com/vdc.html

Please click on the rules above the sign up page to read the regulations before signing up. There will be no qualifying just first come first serve since our community has shrunk in size and may only be able to get a top 8.

Do you guys want a VDC thread up to chat about the rounds? Anybody who has a pvr can record the rounds, but please give credit where it's due.

Full schedule is up and will have line videos a few days before each round. See you there!

WE'RE BACK!

7806728.png

VDC starts July 5th @ 1pm EDT, be sure to go to our website and register! http://drop5motorsports.weebly.com/vdc.html

Please click on the rules above the sign up page to read the regulations before signing up. There will be no qualifying just first come first serve since our community has shrunk in size and may only be able to get a top 8.

Do you guys want a VDC thread up to chat about the rounds? Anybody who has a pvr can record the rounds, but please give credit where it's due.

Full schedule is up and will have line videos a few days before each round. See you there!
my body is ready! i may miss the first round though due to work i think.

Edit: yea ill miss the first round

Latest Posts

Back