♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

Dont forget to sign up!!

9703238_orig.jpg

http://drop5motorsports.weebly.com/vdc.html

And for petes sake! please read the rules and regulations before signing up! Thank you!

Well everyone know's the Viper. Everyone has complained about the Viper for the last 3 seasons. lol Sooo after doing well last seasons and sending her out with a bang I figured its time to retire her from serious competition unless there is no other option but to pull her out. Sorta like what I did with my Challenger.

Its been hell to find a decent car for VDC. It was either a newer 06 Viper, a Spirit R or a Stingray Corvette. All of which I would have gotten flack for. lol

Well everyone know's the Viper. Everyone has complained about the Viper for the last 3 seasons. lol Sooo after doing well last seasons and sending her out with a bang I figured its time to retire her from serious competition unless there is no other option but to pull her out. Sorta like what I did with my Challenger.

Its been hell to find a decent car for VDC. It was either a newer 06 Viper, a Spirit R or a Stingray Corvette. All of which I would have gotten flack for. lol
Try a Rocket, Isho has nothing but love for it

Or drifting Jesus, that works.

7806728.png

***ALERT***

Due to the overwhelming sign ups for this season of VDC, I can not hold a FCFS (First Come First Serve) event.

We WILL be holding a qualifying room at the room opening 1PM EDT. I will want everyone on track if lagging isnt too bad and will be judging you 1 by 1.

Qualifying Format

In no particular order, you will line up at the start line 1 by 1. I will tell you when to go and you will follow speed zones like a 1vs1 match. I will be watching for your line, angle, clips. Once you completed the line for your run, please drive around track back to our start line for your 2nd run. You will be given a score on the chat box per run. Highest score of the 2 will be your qualifying score. Once you have completed your runs, please exit room so others have a chance to do their runs as well.

Once qualifying has reached it time limit of 1 hour, I will no longer be accepting cars. Once I organized scores to show top 16 qualifiers, they will be placed in a bracket. This bracket link will be posted on team website (drop5motorsports.weebly.com/vdc), GTPlanet.net's Spontaneous Events thread, and on our team facebook (facebook.com/dropfivemotorsports). You will have 30 minutes to check for your seat on bracket, if scored high enough, and be in room before we start.

If any questions on how qualifying will run or take place, please ask me VIA pm GTPlanet or VIA facebook.

7806728.png

Quick little announcement!

Due to huge interest into this season by participants, we had trouble getting everyone in the room to qualify. This was causing havoc between people trying to get in and people who were already in. So because of this I am reopening Saturday qualifying. These rooms will be opening at 11am EDT on the day before main event. The room will be open for two hours (no longer) if you are in the room after the two hours is up and you havent been able to complete your runs, you will not be able too. After room is closed I will be completing the bracket for next day event. I will be posting this bracket on here, GTPlanet.net as well as facebook. If you do not show up for you tandem battle you will not awarded top 16 points. If any questions about this please feel free to message from here or facebook.

Thank you,

GTP_Drop5​

7806728.png

Quick little announcement!

Due to huge interest into this season by participants, we had trouble getting everyone in the room to qualify. This was causing havoc between people trying to get in and people who were already in. So because of this I am reopening Saturday qualifying. These rooms will be opening at 11am EDT on the day before main event. The room will be open for two hours (no longer) if you are in the room after the two hours is up and you havent been able to complete your runs, you will not be able too. After room is closed I will be completing the bracket for next day event. I will be posting this bracket on here, GTPlanet.net as well as facebook. If you do not show up for you tandem battle you will not awarded top 16 points. If any questions about this please feel free to message from here or facebook.

Thank you,

GTP_Drop5​
Crap can't make it at 11 am can you put it at 1 edt?

Back