♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 348 comments
  • 39,084 views
Great to see something good posted here, title updated
 
Drift Bash Street League Presented By RSM:

Top 16
315 Hp Cap
No car newer than 2003
CH Tires
Normal Tire Wear.
VDC Rules.

Track:
Autumn Ring

When:
Friday 3pm PDT. First come first serve.

See you there!


Epic!
 
I'm sketchy with 315, I'll give it a try tho, is VDC still on for the weekend?

Yes VDC is still Sunday and track will be released tomorrow for it. This is just a craving event I've been having.
 
Drift Bash Street League Presented By RSM:

Top 16
315 Hp Cap
No car newer than 2003
CH Tires
Normal Tire Wear.
VDC Rules.

Track:
Autumn Ring

When:
Friday 3pm PDT. First come first serve.

See you there!

I think all I have @ 315hp is an AE86 :p i'll see what i can do!
 
315... oh my. I'll see what i can come up with, no promises though. :)
 
Drift Bash Street League Presented By RSM:

Top 16
315 Hp Cap
No car newer than 2003
CH Tires
Normal Tire Wear.
VDC Rules.

Track:
Autumn Ring

When:
Friday 3pm PDT. First come first serve.

See you there!


ahh im really interested in this. I want to be in this with my 280hp silvia q s14 what time is this eastern? 6pm?
 
Ill see if my Bluebird hardtop will enjoy my company by then.
 
ahh im really interested in this. I want to be in this with my 280hp silvia q s14 what time is this eastern? 6pm?

Should be 6PM EDT
 
Should be 6PM EDT
count me in, ima add you so I can find the room easier. what sect exactly on autumn? the normal d1 sect?
 
Lemme slide through with my NA IS
 
Psych, Im bringing some wagon swagger to this party!
 
I think all I have @ 315hp is an AE86 :p i'll see what i can do!
Aww.... here I was gonna use my 217hp Hatchiroku..... aww well. Looks like I'll have to go with my 1JZ Soarer.
 
FC for me!
 
Aww.... here I was gonna use my 217hp Hatchiroku..... aww well. Looks like I'll have to go with my 1JZ Soarer.
I doubt I'll use the 86, I've been looking for other cars to use.
 
Cant decide whether i should use the s13 or my sc430.
 
I have my s14 Q all ready but im kinda leaning towards a 280 or 240z.... I got some tuning to do...
 
I have my s14 Q all ready but im kinda leaning towards a 280 or 240z.... I got some tuning to do...

I'm bent on my Savannah FC or my Celica.
 
I'm bent on my Savannah FC or my Celica.
if you rock that crusty relic of a celica ill rock my 280z n/a 280hp
 
Rules for DRIFT BASH 315HP Comp:

Top 8 Bracket. Room will be limited to 14 people. I am not judging, I will be recording on track until my runs. There will be 3 judges who are not competing to judge the runs. R

Remember cars can not be newer than 2003 and can not be HP restricted down from stock power. 316+HP OEM = No allowed.

See you in 30 minutes.
 
Back