♦ Spontaneous Drift Meets/Competitions/Events ♦ post your rooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 348 comments
  • 39,286 views
Damn I'm just leaving work now, won't be home for a bit...did I just miss it?
 
Here is the final bracket. Podium pic will be posted tonight.

DRIFTBASH315.png
 
You did good, sorry I couldn't give you a chance at the Celica.
dude I wanted that cel so baaaad lol
 
im glad I went with the 280 anyways to many silvias...



SORRY for double posting!
 
You'll send video of my runs?
 
Yaaaaaaassss *ghetto voice* lol that was fun guys, finally won against you masters.
Way to go bud! Good work with this skid racing sport talent. 👍
 
Just a update for the community. We at RSM have been hosting Open Lobby Comps over the past couple nights. I plan on making this a weekly thing for Friday and Saturday evenings. Lobbies will open around 7Pm EST an stay open until whenever..
 
Back