➊ Turtle Racing League - CARS | Sunday Night Racing | PS4 | SIGN UP TODAY!

Psycho Turtle

TURTLE RACING LEAGUE
Premium
United States
Texas
TEXAS-TURTLE-ONE
CARS-BANNER.jpg

Overview

The Turtle Racing League features weekly Spec Racing using single make untuned cars. Race sessions will be on Sunday night at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific. Qualifying for the 1st race will always be "fastest first". "Reverse grid" will be used for subsequent races.

Format

Sunday Night Spec Racing

Race Time - 10pm Eastern

•Race Format - Two 45 Minutes Races , or One 90 minute Race

•Qualifying Time - 10 minute minimum

Settings

Tuning: Prohibited
Driving Assists: ABS only
Tire Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Flags and Penalties: Yes
Damage: Performance Only
Mechanical Failures; Yes
Auto Start ngine: Yes
Reverse Grid: Yes

2 Race - Points System

_1st place - 48 points

.2nd place - 45 points
_3rd place - 42 points
_4th place - 39 points
_5th place - 36 points
_6th place - 33 points
_7th place - 30 points
_8th place - 27 points
_9th place - 24 points
10th place - 21 points
11th place - 18 points
12th place - 15 points
13th place - 12 points
14th place - _9 points

15th place - _6 points
16th place - _3 points

Bonus Points: 2 points for the Pole position and 2 points for 1st place finishes in both races for a possible 100 points

Tie Breaker: In case of a tie, the driver with the faster lap time in both races will take the higher position

The "Golden Rule" of Motorsports
"It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free."

If you do not believe this rule applies to you then this league is not for you. You are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1.

Policies

The First Turn Rule - It is the policy of this league for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it unless the following situations occur: 1) The driver directly in front of you is asleep on the start. 2) The driver directly in front of you runs off course with at least 2 wheels off the track. 3) Obvious race incidents that must be avoided. 4) If you are able to fully draft past someone without incident or disruption to the other driver(s) with a reasonable distance before approaching the first turn.

Holding your position in the first turn is limited to the first turn on the first lap. This rule is in place for 2 reason: (1) to effectively avoid incidents in the first turn, and (2) so that drivers who are being careful and doing their part to avoid incidents in the 1st turn of are not taken advantage of. There is no sense in causing an incident in the congestion of the first turn. You can not win the race on the 1st turn or even the 1st lap. If a complaint is filed, the decision we make will be one that promotes an incident free first turn.

Race Incidents

Legitimate complaints are encouraged, they insure a better racing environment for everyone. Complaints should be addressed by "Private Message" to the race steward of the race in which the incident occurred. Please include race number, lap number, and time of incident. A ruling will be announced after a video review by an independent steward. All racing incidents or racing related issues shall be dealt with privately and under no circumstance mentioned publicly.

How to join the TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - CARS RACING SERIES

Step 1: Post your request to join along with your PSN ID in this thread. Also choose and include a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates. Colors selection will be on a first come, first served basis.

Step 2: Accept the friend requests you are sent.

Step 3: Purchase car(s) but, do not tune them in any way. Races are "Tuning Prohibited".

Step 4: Join the race Sunday night at 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific

League Officials

League Director: Psycho Turtle

League Coordinator: Dolph Drago

League Administrator: MBOBB1969

League Administrator: Ph1sher

Last edited:
race-schedule-jpg.370882

May 31st 2015 ::
Test And Tune

June 7th 2015 :: 2013 Renault Clio IV RS Cup Opener
Track :: Mazda Leguna Seca
Laps :: ---

June 14th 2015 :: Formula Rookie Status
Track :: Hockenheimrin National
Laps ::

June 21st 2015 :: Karts 125CC
Track :: Greenwood Karting Circuit

June 28th 2015 :: 1991 BMW E92 Group A
Track :: Dubai GP

July 4th Weekend :: Off (No Racing July 5th)

July 12th 2015 :: 2013 Ginetta G55 GT4
Track :: Brands Hatch GP

Special July 19th :: Vintage NASCAR
Track :: National Senoma Raceway

Last edited:
drivers-list-jpg.370881

GTP :: Psycho Turtle :: PSN :: Psycho-Tuber
GTP :: Ph1sher :: PSN :: GTP_Ph1sh
GTP :: Magrathea_42 :: PSN :: Magrathea_42
GTP :: Fabricio98 :: PSN :: Fabricio98
GTP :: Roger Smith :: PSN :: cho_ti_tam
GTP :: Moeom :: PSN :: BigMoMo101
GTP :: agentorunge :: PSN :: agentorunge
GTP :: Daniel Pinho :: PSN :: dpinho1975
GTP :: Chevron :: PSN :: CHEVRON​

Last edited:
Maybe we'll broadcast the events for you turts without a PS4 :P:sly:

We need to save this Livery for R.Otaku
FV6ts.jpg

or this one
BMW_Z4_003.jpg

Last edited:
Man I wish this was Saturday not Sunday!!!

Good to see turtles on project cars though!!!
Don't worry I'm sure maybe depending how GT7 turns out if it's really bad I'm sure most turtles will make the progression to project cars but we will see

Heck when gt7 comes I may progress that way..

But either way I always enjoyed racing with you guys
Thanks Heels! We are glad you have had a great time racing with the Turtles in the past! And we are looking forward to racing with you in the future :cheers:

I have been looking for a league. Racing in the public lobbies can get old fast. Based on the information posted above, this looks like a lot of fun. My GTP and PSN is: Magrathea_42

I have been looking for a league. Racing in the public lobbies can get old fast. Based on the information posted above, this looks like a lot of fun. My GTP and PSN is: Magrathea_42
Awesome! Thanks for joining Magrathea! you have been added to the drivers list! We are looking forward to racing with you and feel free to add me on PSN - GTP_Ph1sh as ill be running some test lobbies before the test and tune week to work out all the kinks so we are all set for the beginning of Project Cars! Thanks

Edit: Added to Drivers List! Welcome To Turtle Racing League :cheers:

PSN: Fabricio98

Car: #21
Colour: Yellow
Thanks for joining Fabricio! :cheers: currently at the dirt race track but I'll make sure to send you a friend request this weekend or you can shoot one at me by adding me - GTP_Ph1sh

Again Thanks for joining we are looking to seeing you on track and welcome to Turtle Racing League :cheers:

I plan on opening some test lobbies either Sunday night or on Monday to start working some tweaks out for test and tune. 👍

Exactly what i have been looking for, getting extremely tired of the immature racing community project cars has to offer.

PSN: cho_ti_tam
Car #45
Color code: Lime Green
:cheers: We are glad you are joining Turtle Racing League today! I will add you to the drivers list shortly and again Thank you for joining Roger! We are looking forward to racing with you soon :cheers:

Exactly what i have been looking for, getting extremely tired of the immature racing community project cars has to offer.

PSN: cho_ti_tam
Car #45
Color code: Lime Green

roger smith, welcome to the Turtle Racing League - CARS Racing Series! 👍

If anyone wants me to open up a room on Tuesday afternoon - night I can and we would just get some laps in together, get a feel for the game and test the online servers more as well. Again Thanks everyone for joining so far :cheers: This is going to be a blast!

Back