➊ Turtle Racing League - CARS | Sunday Night Racing | PS4 | SIGN UP TODAY!

@micantony no but how I plan to enforce that is since we can't add upgrades on the car I trust everyone to not tune there car at least for the few races until I get a defined rule how to enforce it.

It will probably pick up in the fall as Ph7sher is very busy this summer and doesn't have the time to manage things. But i'm sure if someone wants to pick up the torch in the short term and get things organized, they can go for it and just post here and we will join when we can!

It will probably pick up in the fall as Ph7sher is very busy this summer and doesn't have the time to manage things. But i'm sure if someone wants to pick up the torch in the short term and get things organized, they can go for it and just post here and we will join when we can!
Hey guys, i wouldnt take over anyone's thread but I noticed this post. I run a Tuesday night 8pm est one make fun club https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/one-make-racing-new-club-ps4.335309/ check it out see if ya like it? All for fun and good times! Let me know if you have any interest? Maybe this could be a hold me over till your group starts racing again? Thanks!

Back