➊ Turtle Racing League - CARS | Sunday Night Racing | PS4 | SIGN UP TODAY!

I will also be joining the TRL. I had nothing but great racing with the lads back in GT6. Now that PS4 has an awesome racing game, I'm back in the mix. :) So happy that TRL is coming to pCars.

I will also be joining the TRL. I had nothing but great racing with the lads back in GT6. Now that PS4 has an awesome racing game, I'm back in the mix. :) So happy that TRL is coming to pCars.
Thanks Moeom! It's great to have you back and we are all looking forward to racing with you again! I will add you to the Drivers List soon as I get some time to do that.Welcome back to Turtle Racing League :cheers:

I had a good time racing with TRL back in GT6.
Hey Ph1sher, can you put me in the drivers list and btw, thank you for putting this together on pCars!
See ya

psn: dpinho1975

I had a good time racing with TRL back in GT6.
Hey Ph1sher, can you put me in the drivers list and btw, thank you for putting this together on pCars!
See ya

psn: dpinho1975

Thanks Dp! And welcome to Turtle Racing League DP! I will add you to the Drivers List and hey anytime thought it would be a good idea to try out project cars for turtle racing league I'm looking forward to racing with you again :cheers:

Hope to make a few races!

PSN: CHEVRON
Hey Chevron! Thanks for joining Turtle Racing League Project Cars Series! :cheers: I will add you to the drivers list

Remember everyone next sunday there will be a test and tune session meaning i will open up a lobby for everyone to join and we will do some fun quick pickup races for everyone to get a feel for the game and overall have a great time together :cheers:

Edit: Drivers List Updated

Last edited:
This Sunday is Test and Tune! at 10pm EST / 9pm CST I will open up a lobby for everyone (Public) and run a bunch of quick races to get a feel for it and too answer all your questions, come out this sunday invite it a friend and have a great time with Turtle Racing League 👍

Ugh. Me wants PS4. Grr.
Get one! :sly: Its going to be a blast this sunday with just Test and Tune! Thanks for posting as I was just about to Triple Post :lol:

Get one! :sly: Its going to be a blast this sunday with just Test and Tune! Thanks for posting as I was just about to Triple Post :lol:
I don't have money. And I'd buy a new PS4/PS3 compatible wheel before a PS4. But I also need a new laptop. But I also need this. And that. Thank God I have a job. :lol:

The spirits were calling me to post, I guess it was to stop your triple post! :P

I don't have money. And I'd buy a new PS4/PS3 compatible wheel before a PS4. But I also need a new laptop. But I also need this. And that. Thank God I have a job. :lol:

The spirits were calling me to post, I guess it was to stop your triple post! :P
:lol: Wow that's amazing that the Turtle Spirits were calling :sly:

If you plan on making test and tune tonight at 10 pm est / 9 pm cst / 7 pm pst please post in the thread so we can get a head count. Again everyone is welcome as the room will be public :cheers:

I didn't even know this thread existed until just now. Not that it matters as I don't have a PS4 or Project Cars. It is interesting to see that I'm somehow the League Coordinator though. :lol: Was most of that first post a copy and paste from the FLEX Series, Psycho? :P

Aww man... Game crashed between practice and race sessions... I hope thats not going to be a trend here too!!! :nervous:

Edit: good couple of sessions, with more people we can hopefully see how it holds up. I was seeing a couple screen freezes here and there, then the one D/C, but overall very nice!

So glad I drank the cool-aid here, finally a 'real' sim racer!!!!

Last edited:
Aww man... Game crashed between practice and race sessions... I hope thats not going to be a trend here too!!! :nervous:

Edit: good couple of sessions, with more people we can hopefully see how it holds up. I was seeing a couple screen freezes here and there, then the one D/C, but overall very nice!

Probably my connection as I had Skype up with my girlfriend as well :sly: hard to keep the girl happy and race as well :lol:

Either way I didn't get as many sessions as I'd like too but either way I got a general feel for running the room now and general set up.

I should have the schedule fully or almost fully up to date tomorrow and everything setup for this Saturday.

Again Thanks everyone for showing up

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

The game will freeze momentarily when people are connecting. I've noticed this during other online races...it always seems to happen when you are in the middle of a tricky corner. It shouldn't happen during the race as there won't be anybody connecting at that time.

Although there were only a few of us out there last night, I had a good time. It's nice to meet real sim racers, and not just win at all cost lobby racers. Look forward to the next one.

The game will freeze momentarily when people are connecting. I've noticed this during other online races...it always seems to happen when you are in the middle of a tricky corner. It shouldn't happen during the race as there won't be anybody connecting at that time.

Although there were only a few of us out there last night, I had a good time. It's nice to meet real sim racers, and not just win at all cost lobby racers. Look forward to the next one.
Thanks for coming out last night! It was a blast out there and I'm sure when we do the races private that the race should hold up with the connection (hopefully)

My cousin and I are interested in joining this league since it fits our schedules. Is there room for 2 more?

Always! :cheers:
We're just getting started with our PCars group, so bear with us during the transition.

post your PSN names here and Ph1sher will sign you up!

Back