0 kilometre cars in the used dealer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ken2903
  • 9 comments
  • 1,199 views
Messages
459
Anyone seen these?

I'm not talking about race cars with really low mileage (or kilometreage :)) but cars that have exactly 0 K's or miles. I seen a zero kilometre Veyron tonight and was wondering about others...
 
Haven't seen any except the Veyron. So it must be the only one. A bit disappointing that the Formula GT isn't new as well.. just my opinion.
 
does the 0km veyron have bad oil?
 
I havent had 0km on any, but one had about 12, needed an oil change, and an engine rebuild (though i didn't bother)
 
0 km Veyron in the USED car dealer. The USED car dealer need a new name like STANDARD car dealer :/
 
0 km Veyron in the USED car dealer. The USED car dealer need a new name like STANDARD car dealer :/

Maybe it was used for something other than driving? Personally I can't stand the car or how popular it is simply because of its stats. There are hundreds of cars I'd rather own and drive.
 
Anyone seen these?

I'm not talking about race cars with really low mileage (or kilometreage :)) but cars that have exactly 0 K's or miles. I seen a zero kilometre Veyron tonight and was wondering about others...

No. The Veyron is the only car I have seen with zero miles on the clock.
 
Back