0 mile Dodge Viper SRT10 '03 (red) available

  • Thread starter Thread starter heckoss
  • 9 comments
  • 572 views
Messages
31
Dodge Viper SRT10 '03 (red)


I'm looking for a NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (any amount of mileage).
 
Last edited:
what would you do for the dodge i have old vintage race cars like ferrari 330 p4 race car or the 2j chaperral
 
Do you have the '63 Corvette Z06 Race Car?
 
i dont think so but i could probally get it!
 
The NSX is at the top of my list so I'd like to hold onto possibly my most valuable trade for a little while but I'll let you know... Thanks
 
i have that car but cant trade until the 22nd of this month is that ok
 
the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car? Yes, I can wait until then.
 
yh the nsx-r prototype le mans race car
 
hmm...ill check again just incase i got it wrong
 
Back