'03 Audi S4

  • Thread starter Thread starter afdimaio93
  • 12 comments
  • 669 views
Messages
20
United States
Fredericksburg
Messages
afdimaio93
I need said car. This is what I am willing to trade.

'01 Honda S2K
'98 Ford Taurus SHO
'97 TVR Cerbera Speed 6
'90 Toyota Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo R
'97 Mazda RX-7 Type RS-R (FD)
'96 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4)
 
Last edited:
Does it need to be 0/0/0?
 
i think i have it. ill check for you tomorow
 
okay yes i have it. can you wait two days? i've already sent today and have one scheduled tomorow...
 
Yea thats fine, which car do you want? I can send mine today.
 
what are you willing to trade?

Edit: oh.. reread the OP. hmm..i'll take the Speed 6 please
 
Last edited:
You got it, sending it in a little bit.
 
Awaiting your friend request approval
 
FR accepted and car sent
 
cool, just sent it to.
 
Back