1.02 Update live!

• Thread starter alfaphlex
  • 722 comments
lhhq.jpg

thanks PD for solving credit issue

Missed out how much it weighs. More important than power in a car like this. Expecting this to be Formula Ford level, non fan X1 to be F1 and the proper X1 to be the crazy machine from GT5.

550kgs slightly heavier than a fat cart :P

Personal music is now working in races. They also added the personal music volume control like gt5.

Sonic blue mica paint is no longer glitched.

The mr cars seem a bit easier to drive with racing hards on. Just tested the pagani huayra, and the 458. EDIT- tested the 430s. It felt way better not understeering like it was before way too much. It felt so much better!

Last edited:
DOH!! My PS3 was ON this morning, thought I forget to shut it yesterday, didnt check bfore pushing the POWER BUTTON!!
DAMD you Plastation+ !!
Hopefully I didnt corrupt anything doing so :nervous:

I just downloaded the update and servers are still in maintainence. Can anyone confirm?

L1/R1 now works on the DFGT, but not on the controller anymore if a DFGT is plugged in :D

Can anyone test to see if the aftermarket wheels on the rear tires still bugged ( reduce in width ) ? Countach 25th, RUF RGT, F40 and some other MR cars with wider rear tire have this issue in 1.01.

After testing again, it seems the 20mil glitch has been fixed. Apparently I already had a couple of M4's pre 1.02 and those still showed up in 1.00, but the ones I bought in 1.02 did not. I even double-checked with the new redbull vehicles.

Great to see the login bonuses back !!! Credits increase to career is still disappointing. 40 to 50 % is not nearly enough , but with login bonus that climb to 100% at least. Also very happy with the high-paying two seasonals coming.

Probably were going for a GP3 or WRS 3.5 type car... Specs look more GP3 to me. Also there are not base models of the new bulls right?

To be honest they point more towards current Formula BMW/Formula 3. GP3s/WSBR cars are more like the X2010 5Gs from GT5.

I'm surprised they didn't port those over to GT6.

That happened to me, except it reset only once.

EDIT: This thing looks incredible. I like how the fan version has a less imposing wing, too. There may be other subtle differences. I'm impressed with the idea, get used to the handling on the junior and progress to ever more levels of power and grip.

i1sgElIEB0CaScc.jpg

With wings that big I can't imagine you'd have to brake for corners if the car only has 200+bhp :lol:

You guys heard the sound of the redbull jr? Best sounding car in GT by far!

Funny in another thread someone said it was awful... It's subjective really, what do you have to base it off of, since there isn't anything like it in existence

Back