1.02 Update live!

• Thread starter alfaphlex
  • 722 comments
Is it me or does the outside view from the cockpit camera look even darker than before?
It's totally unusable now.

To be honest they point more towards current Formula BMW/Formula 3. GP3s/WSBR cars are more like the X2010 5Gs from GT5.

I'm surprised they didn't port those over to GT6.

With wings that big I can't imagine you'd have to brake for corners if the car only has 200+bhp :lol:

Can't see anything on the video, I mean somewhat but not very well, probably doesn't help my vision is still warped after looking at the horrid lambo posted moments ago :sly::dopey:

It feels to me like they fixed the slipstream also. Plus those redbull jr races are tough... I dont actually know the first two tracks well or the car which makes me slow, but usually I win anyway by a large margin. So far I have come last and I have a race paused where I am struggling in 10th....

When your vision returns feel free to revisit it ;) :P

Nah I saw it, yeah it's closer to GP3 levels on the 5G, I never drove or bought one when I played GT5 so I never cared to pay attention to it. I'd say the Formula Renault 2.0 falls right in line with the Junior give or take a few bhp.

It feels to me like they fixed the slipstream also. Plus those redbull jr races are tough... I dont actually know the first two tracks well or the car which makes me slow, but usually I win anyway by a large margin. So far I have come last and I have a race paused where I am struggling in 10th....

Yer it's the stupid AI they have still not fixed. I lost at Silverstone, partly because getting used to the car and partly because the AI racers were all on drugs. At Motegi I won by over 10sec, lost at Rome through incompetence and won the others.

My PS3 seems to have locked up at 68% installed. Hope I don't get corrupted data and have to reinstall the whole game. :(

After testing again, it seems the 20mil glitch has been fixed. Apparently I already had a couple of M4's pre 1.02 and those still showed up in 1.00, but the ones I bought in 1.02 did not. I even double-checked with the new redbull vehicles.

So basically buy a couple of M4s before getting 1.02 and your still got to go?

Can't say I'm too bothered tbh, bought most if the cars I was interested in already from the glitch, but worth noting.

Anyone want to check this, pre 1.02 I was doing free run at SSRX to get my last trophy with the X2011, got it to max out at 360mph with an oil change to increase BHP. Now it is maxing out at 332mph. :(

Nah I saw it, yeah it's closer to GP3 levels on the 5G, I never drove or bought one when I played GT5 so I never cared to pay attention to it. I'd say the Formula Renault 2.0 falls right in line with the Junior give or take a few bhp.

I wonder if the X2014 standard will be more akin to a GP2.5... Seems like an awfully large jump to go from a 200bhp car to a 750bhp car if the standard car will be the pseudo-F1's of this game.

I wonder if the X2014 standard will be more akin to a GP2.5... Seems like an awfully large jump to go from a 200bhp car to a 750bhp car if the standard car will be the pseudo-F1's of this game.

True, that's kinda why I was hoping it'd be a GP3 or WRS car in regards to power then the jump would be realistic like we've seen with some recent appointees to F1 or possible ones as well.

dang had to pull the power cord to get my ps3 to shut off. now i gotta restore the file system and then restart the update... why does it have to be 0500 right now!

Back