1.03 available for download now

• Thread starter Obsidian-2
  • 221 comments
It's not a drift game. Drifting has a miniscule audience and is boring so if people want to drift then you can set the car up for it.

[QUOTE="newjks, post: 12018046, member: 290483 basically now bum drifting feel horrible, thanks to PD driving lot of drifter away this time
Keichi Tsuchiya A.K.A Drift King or Duri Duri is a pro race driver & also the inventor of the drifting sport.
He 100% uses his drifting skills to recorrect or countersteer the car in almost every situation ( especially in the rain ) on circuit races :)
What i want to say is :
Drifting is a very useful technique on the track when you have all assists off ( or keeping only ABS ) in case if you lose control X)
Drifting is also like a form of a car dance :)

Check and make sure your base is in PS4 mode. I have a T300RS and the Alcantera Wheel add on attached and have not had any issues that your saying. I did however go to thrustmasters website and download the Alcantera wheel manual and verify what buttons were what and used that as a guide to assign the button mapping I wanted. (I.E. The flash button is for Flashing Hi/low beams for passing). The Th8R shifter plugs in via a phone plug like cable into the front bottom edge of the base. The shifter should have came with two different cables one like that for the base and another thats USB. Both should work now.

I had the same issue today. I ended up jacking the Torque setting from 2 to like a 6 as the new 2 setting was way to weak for me.

Thanks Just5. I do plan on getting the mapping right. I already have the key mappings from the manual. I also installed the most current drivers last night and still no joy. I have configured the wheel both ways. With shifter plugged into the wheel base and with both USB connectors into the PS4.

I HAVE NOT tried running the wheel in PS3 mode, or with inverted (Green light on) pedals.

Try installing the new v27 T300 drivers. Apparently they're to add support for different rims, perhaps it'll work with GTS.

Thanks nib95. I did the download on them late last night. I'll try again using them. Good of you to help. Thank you!

The only drifting I will be doing is to get the achievements and trophies for Platinum (If I can somehow get 91 victories.)

T-GT wheel with the Thrustmaster shifter plugged into it still doesn't work on GT-Sport, even though they said they fixed the shifter issue plugged into wheel bases (obviously not the T-GT) can only get the shifter to work plugged into USB

T-GT wheel with the Thrustmaster shifter plugged into it still doesn't work on GT-Sport, even though they said they fixed the shifter issue plugged into wheel bases (obviously not the T-GT) can only get the shifter to work plugged into USB
maybe a firmware update helps, there is a new driver out now(2017_TTRS_6.exe)
i have done upgrading firmware of the t-gt, now there is even in forza7 some kind of FFb but still not working correctly.

maybe a firmware update helps, there is a new driver out now(2017_TTRS_6.exe)
i have done upgrading firmware of the t-gt, now there is even in forza7 some kind of FFb but still not working correctly.

Yeah, i have already updated the wheel, base and shifter to the latest versions. It seems to be quite hard to find someone who has the wheel and shifter to ask if they are having the same issue. Like i said before, the shifter works if plugged into the USB

also using a th8a here, how you plug it into the wheel? adapter? im just using a small 3slot usb hub. wheel, keyboard, shifter plugged in. works great on ps4.

Plugs straight into the wheel. Just go a response from Thrustmaster, they said GT-Sport at the moment will not work with the TH8A plugged into the T-GT.. its a game issue at the moment so must be plugged in by USB.

This surprised me as the T-GT is THE Wheel for this game.. oh well. Least i can still use the shifter plugged in by USB.

Back