1.03 available for download now

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Obsidian-2, Oct 25, 2017.

1. ZEROTHEKNIGHT

ZEROTHEKNIGHT

Keichi Tsuchiya A.K.A Drift King or Duri Duri is a pro race driver & also the inventor of the drifting sport.
    He 100% uses his drifting skills to recorrect or countersteer the car in almost every situation ( especially in the rain ) on circuit races :)
    What i want to say is :
    Drifting is a very useful technique on the track when you have all assists off ( or keeping only ABS ) in case if you lose control X)
    Drifting is also like a form of a car dance :)

2. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Sorry bud you’ll get it soon I promise.

ss3 likes this.
  3. Blood*Specter

Blood*Specter

Thanks Just5. I do plan on getting the mapping right. I already have the key mappings from the manual. I also installed the most current drivers last night and still no joy. I have configured the wheel both ways. With shifter plugged into the wheel base and with both USB connectors into the PS4.

I HAVE NOT tried running the wheel in PS3 mode, or with inverted (Green light on) pedals.

4. Blood*Specter

Blood*Specter

Thanks nib95. I did the download on them late last night. I'll try again using them. Good of you to help. Thank you!

5. Cfft555

Cfft555

The only drifting I will be doing is to get the achievements and trophies for Platinum (If I can somehow get 91 victories.)

6. ss3

ss3

Lol i know ;)

syntex123 likes this.
  7. Tone_GTR

Tone_GTR

T-GT wheel with the Thrustmaster shifter plugged into it still doesn't work on GT-Sport, even though they said they fixed the shifter issue plugged into wheel bases (obviously not the T-GT) can only get the shifter to work plugged into USB

8. user3392345

user3392345 (Banned)

maybe a firmware update helps, there is a new driver out now(2017_TTRS_6.exe)
    i have done upgrading firmware of the t-gt, now there is even in forza7 some kind of FFb but still not working correctly.

Tone_GTR likes this.
  9. Tone_GTR

Tone_GTR

Yeah, i have already updated the wheel, base and shifter to the latest versions. It seems to be quite hard to find someone who has the wheel and shifter to ask if they are having the same issue. Like i said before, the shifter works if plugged into the USB

10. user3392345

user3392345 (Banned)

also using a th8a here, how you plug it into the wheel? adapter? im just using a small 3slot usb hub. wheel, keyboard, shifter plugged in. works great on ps4.

Tone_GTR and Mirror_man like this.
  11. Tone_GTR

Tone_GTR

Plugs straight into the wheel. Just go a response from Thrustmaster, they said GT-Sport at the moment will not work with the TH8A plugged into the T-GT.. its a game issue at the moment so must be plugged in by USB.

This surprised me as the T-GT is THE Wheel for this game.. oh well. Least i can still use the shifter plugged in by USB.

12. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

My thoughts on 1.03.

Tone_GTR, Pfei and samiazza like this.