1.03 available for download now

• Thread starter Obsidian-2
  • 221 comments
Miles Exchange shop has been updated aswell, new rims (BBS, TE37SV, ...), new variants of stickers (TOW, fuel,...), new colors (chrome, .. )but no new cars (Still M4 Pace Car and Corvette)

That was updated on Monday, well before the patch.

I've been using T150 on default FFB settings since launch (5 and 5)
but I've moved the settings to 4 and 7 this morning. I thought it felt smoother.

Yup, sensitivity definitely needs to be set to 7-9 on the T150 for a realistic steering angle input. At 5, you're forced to turn the wheel more than one would in a real car.

The default torque setting of 5 now feels good in v1.03 and the firmware ffb strength at 100%.

Last edited:
You can test if the controller is better at tight switch back turns like the high speed chicane at Dragon Trail and the quick esses at Maggiore. It's still lagging. Even with it turned up to 7 in sensitivity. The cars won't turn back to the opposite direction quick enough. I've been meeting the wall less but it's still too slow. :(

You can test if the controller is better at tight switch back turns like the high speed chicane at Dragon Trail and the quick esses at Maggiore. It's still lagging. Even with it turned up to 7 in sensitivity. The cars won't turn back to the opposite direction quick enough. I've been meeting the wall less but it's still too slow. :(
Idk how we can get this through PD thick skull. We have no way to report these issues directly to them. This has never been a problem in any GT game and its such an easy fix. Like how hard is it to let players with controllers (which is probably 90% of its player base) control the full motion of the steering. If I Lock the steering full tilt then immediately tilt it back center then...idk.....maybe the steering in the game.....SHOULD DO THE SAME THING omg groundbreaking concept! Assestto Corsa and Forza could NEVER give you this much control......except they have.

Now fix our pre-order bonuses (safety car pack) as soon as possible.
What do you mean fix the safety car pack? I pre-ordered, and received the cars in the safety car pack, and they all seem to work in-game without issue. If that is not the case for you I suggest getting in contact with Playstation support.

Any help guys. Mine just doesn't seem to be downloading. Turned on PS4 opened the game says need to download check notifications. Do that nothing there. Am I being really stupid? Cheers

What do you mean fix the safety car pack? I pre-ordered, and received the cars in the safety car pack, and they all seem to work in-game without issue. If that is not the case for you I suggest getting in contact with Playstation support.
Everything worked fine on the digital copies but not for the disc versions. I was told by support the issue was fixed at midnight on the 19th so supposedly any one using their codes after that should be okay. For the rest of us who used our codes when we first got the game it's been frustrating, to say the least, to get what we paid for.

Everything worked fine on the digital copies but not for the disc versions. I was told by support the issue was fixed at midnight on the 19th so supposedly any one using their codes after that should be okay. For the rest of us who used our codes when we first got the game it's been frustrating, to say the least, to get what we paid for.

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition at Gamestop and didn't redeem codes until the 22nd, and I am missing the Safety Cars, maybe more, haven't looked into it yet.

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition at Gamestop and didn't redeem codes until the 22nd, and I am missing the Safety Cars, maybe more, haven't looked into it yet.
I did question this as there was no patch, so I was wondering if they told me the truth, looks like they didn't :mad:. Most of us are missing the Chrome Helmet and Dynamic Theme as well, some are missing credits.

...Is it just me, or did they update the Racing Etiquette section? The narration by Tom is the same, but there are new cinematic scenes and examples added in them.

(Also, is that a new Daiki Kasho song in the first vid? I hear Ray Hikari vocalizing there. O_o)

If you do can you correct it ?Because when i tried it was Game Over.
Yeah now you can correct it. You can still get into some situations where it isn't saveable, like trying to do reverse entries in drifting, but other then that saving cars is easier now

Err No it didnt and still does not, Digital download still has issues with bonus stuff.

Err No it didnt and still does not, Digital download still has issues with bonus stuff.
Fine was probably the wrong word, less issues is probably more accurate from what I've been reading. Most that I've seen that had an issue with digital wasn't straight away, it happened later after downloading, then re-starting the game and restoring the licences fixed it, but I have no reason to doubt you as there have been many differing issues. :)

Latest Posts

Back