1,044 Different Cars Up For Trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyeHack
  • 256 comments
  • 18,154 views
I have the vertigo. Can trade tomorrow or the following day. Would like the gt-r spec v gt academy version or the r10.
 
I've got the Opel Calibra available. I am looking for the BMW McLaren GTR.
If your willing to make that trade, PM me and add me.
I should be on in about an hour.
PSN: jetsfan100
 
Add me on PSN!!! :)

SKYEHACK
 
I have 2 trades pending so far. :)
 
I have a Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00. Would you be willing to trade it for the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97?
 
I have a Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00. Would you be willing to trade it for the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97?

I just bought that car no less then 1 minute ago in the Used Car Dealership. Sorry man. But I need the other viper still lol.
 
I have the Viper #91 in my UCD right now. I can buy it and wait for your next trade slot. Let me know.
 
are you looking for zero miles?
 
I also am looking for the #91 Viper. I have most of the cars on the list of wants with the exexption of the LMS the playstation and the Stealth 787B.
 
I have gillet vetigo for you for a bentley speed 8
 
i dont care about miles

add me on psn so we can do these trades.
 
What are you still missing?
 
well I have 4 of the cars on your first post, if those are the ones still OS then maybe we can trade, I have booked up for a couple of days tho......
 
i can trade my alfa 155 or my audi lms playstation for the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
 
Thought something changed since..
I have ford rs200 rally, dodge #91, alfa 155..

I can trade the day after tomorrow though..
 
My Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

for your - Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
 
My Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09

for your - Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car

i can do that. add me on PSN!
 
I have the Viper Team ORECA and would love your Zonda LM Race car!
 
Hey. Are you going to send me my Ferrari 330 any time soon? Or are you going to just keep grinding Indy? You sent me a message to send the CLK GTR at 5:57am. I didn't get on until 11:00am. I sent it and then sent you a couple messages to send the Ferrari. But instead of cooperating, you just keep grinding Indy. It's now 2:00pm. I've been waiting 3 hours. Thanks.
 
I am looking form the following cars.

RUF BTR '86
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87

But I have none of the cars you have.
 
Back