1,044 Different Cars Up For Trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyeHack
  • 256 comments
  • 18,154 views
Hi I have the Dodge Viper GTS-R Oreca 91 and I want to trade it for your F10 it is the Alonso's one right? if it isn't I have to think but I'm also interested in the F2007 if it is the Raikkonen's one... I hate Massa lol
My PSN ID is Kratos-Mirko-95
 
Alfa Romeo 2.5 155 dtm for Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car? Or something?
 
Guys add me on PSN! If it's in my WANTED list I will take it and I will give you any car in my HAVE list. It's that simple. Don't ask me just add me and I will add you to my trade schedule once I recieve your car! :)
 
I have the Audi R8 Race Car ’01 for the Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 Prototype
 
I have:

- Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03 (i have both #17 and #18)
- Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI ’93
- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ’98
- Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
- Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) ’00 (mine is by Vauxhall)
- BMW M3 GTR Race Car ’01
- Audi A4 Touring Car ’04
 
I'll send you the Mazda once I get an opening.
 
I have the Audi R8 Race Car ’01 for the Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 Prototype

i just got that car from someone else. sorry :(

I have:

- Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03 (i have both #17 and #18)
- Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI ’93
- Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car ’98
- Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
- Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) ’00 (mine is by Vauxhall)
- BMW M3 GTR Race Car ’01
- Audi A4 Touring Car ’04

damn we need to trade lol :)

I'll send you the Mazda once I get an opening.

thats the Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car right?
 
If you still need it tomorrow, 7pm EST (and I remember to check back), I can send you the BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
 
If you still need it tomorrow, 7pm EST (and I remember to check back), I can send you the BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01

alright bro. add me on psn if its still up. :) thanks
 
Got a few for you!

BMW M3 GTR Race Car ’01
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09

I want:

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

Tell me what you think !
 
Got a few for you!

BMW M3 GTR Race Car ’01
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09

I want:

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

Tell me what you think !

add me on psn and lets make it happen :)
 
Nissan GT-R concept Tokyo Motor show for Audi R10 race car :) will send on 29th, yes?
 
do u want now? to trade?
 
IC License Gold: Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) (S)
Just for your info :)
 
Make sure to check my wanted list!

It just got updated again!

Don't send me a car I already have please!
 
my NSX-R LM race car for u Nissan GT-R (Stealth)
 
my NSX-R LM race car for u Nissan GT-R (Stealth)

You can't trade stealth cars bro. sorry. i know i have them listed but its untradeable. sorry :(
 
we can
if u get me u PSN(ID) US

i know it is so.hard
 
my NXS-R LM your nissan R92CP??
 
Add me first otherwise i will definetely forget it !
 
I have a MOBIL 1 NSX :)
I'll trade it for your BMW V12 LMR today

my PSN : DeolTheBeast
 
Guys add me on PSN and i will accept. I am not home right now.
 
I have the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

I'll trade you for the Nissan R92CP Race Car '92

Send PM if your interested, thanks.
 
I have the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

I'll trade you for the Nissan R92CP Race Car '92

Send PM if your interested, thanks.

i am interested. add me on PSN :)
 
ignore my post last to people offered the same cars
 
do u still need the Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car ?

have it available to trada now
 
Back