1,044 Different Cars Up For Trade!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyeHack
  • 256 comments
  • 18,154 views
- Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
- Audi R8 Race Car ’01
- Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ’04
- Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03
- Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ’05
- Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ’05
- Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car ’98
- Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
- Ford RS200 Rally Car ’85
- Gillet Vertigo Race Car ’04
- Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI ’93

got all these, looking for diff coloured x1's/fgt's and the 370z Tuned.
 
hi,

i have a Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ’05
do you wanna trade it for your nissan r390 race car?
 
- Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
- Audi R8 Race Car ’01
- Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ’04
- Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ’03
- Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ’05
- Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ’05
- Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car ’98
- Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
- Ford RS200 Rally Car ’85
- Gillet Vertigo Race Car ’04
- Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI ’93

got all these, looking for diff coloured x1's/fgt's and the 370z Tuned.

i have a light blue x2010 and a blue fgt and i have a 370z tuned. add me on psn

hi,

i have a Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race car ’05
do you wanna trade it for your nissan r390 race car?

add me on psn
 
........

Ferrari. My garage. Soon.
My patience has limits. You said to send the CLK GTR. I sent and you aren't sending the Ferrari we agreed on.
 
i already added you: spoon18200
 
........

Ferrari. My garage. Soon.
My patience has limits. You said to send the CLK GTR. I sent and you aren't sending the Ferrari we agreed on.

first of all you could have contacted me in private message.

second of all i am not home and i have not verified yet that u sent me the car. im visiting relatives and i am on my ipad.

third of all this is a first come first serve. so like i said when my trades reset and its your turn i will send you your car.

do. you. understand.

thx
 
Hey. Are you going to send me my Ferrari 330 any time soon? Or are you going to just keep grinding Indy? You sent me a message to send the CLK GTR at 5:57am. I didn't get on until 11:00am. I sent it and then sent you a couple messages to send the Ferrari. But instead of cooperating, you just keep grinding Indy. It's now 2:00pm. I've been waiting 3 hours. Thanks.

i am using a rubberband on my dualshock controller and a usb keyboard and have the enter button stuck so it grinds automatically for me. it creates the impression im there but i am not. i can make 20 million in 1 1/2 days using this method.

let me just say, if your going to continue to be a dick ill send u ur original car back.

no one else is having issues but you.
 
You could have let everyone know that you wouldn't be at your house. You maybe on an iPad but I'm working off my iPod touch. And yes u did verify since i received a message from you at 5:57am saying "send dude". So I did send per your instruction thinking that since u told me to send the trade was on and that I would recurve the Ferrari after I send the CLK.
 
You could have let everyone know that you wouldn't be at your house. You maybe on an iPad but I'm working off my iPod touch. And yes u did verify since i received a message from you at 5:57am saying "send dude". So I did send per your instruction thinking that since u told me to send the trade was on and that I would recurve the Ferrari after I send the CLK.

See Post #8.

Guys, add me on PSN and it is first come first serve for the trade order in which I send out the cars you request.


i havent verfied yet that i recieved the car, thats what i meant.
 
Updated first post to reflect any misunderstandings and added new cars that i have in my garage now. Thanks.
 
I just went on a spending spree in the UCD and found some of my cars i was looking for. i added other cars i need to as well.
 
I have a Ford GT '02 (yellow with black stripes). Would you want to trade it for a Pagani?
 
Last edited:
I have Audi R8 Race Car '01... looking for McLaren McLaren F1 Stealth Model???
 
I have a Dodge Viper GTS R Concept ’00 with 0 wins. (UCD Miles only) I am interested in your Panoz Esperante.
 
I have a Dodge Viper GTS R Concept ’00 with 0 wins. (UCD Miles only) I am interested in your Panoz Esperante.

add me on psn. i can do that! :)
 
OK, give me a minute.
 
Hey, i just re-read your first post. If you want to slot me for friday or something that's fine too. Just let me know when I should send so I can continue to schedule other trades.
 
yes sir. add me on PSN. :)

Cool! I will add you in a few hours once I return home. I would like the C12S 7.3, is possible.
 
I added you on PSN. I can send the Ford GT '02 as soon as you want. Schedule me in for the Zonda C12S 7.3 when you have an open spot.

Thanks!
 
ok i responded to all your guys request and PM's and added new cars that i recieved on my have list and updated my wanted list and trade schedule.
 
Audi R8 Race Car Audi PlayStation Team ORECA ’05 sent :).
 
Gillet Vertigo for a peugeot 206 '99 rally car sent
 
got your cars and added you guys to my trade schedule! :) i wish i created multiple accounts a loooooong time ago so i can send your cars out faster to you guys.
 
got the R390 Road Car. Im interrested in the Peugeot 905 Race Car '92, Toyota GT One or the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car. in that order. Earliest I can trade is on 26th though.

Greetings
 
got the R390 Road Car. Im interrested in the Peugeot 905 Race Car '92, Toyota GT One or the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car. in that order. Earliest I can trade is on 26th though.

Greetings

add me on psn :)
 
I have the RX-8 LM Concept car. Interested in getting back the Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car.
 
is your '96 subaru legacy GT-B grand touring wagon still up for trade?
 
Actually, I wanna change that to an Enzo.
 
Back