• Thread starter Convergent
  • 33 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard a rumour that itll fix all the sounds,add in 800 more interiors and a couple of new tracks..but thats just a rumour so dont get excited :)
I like your style. But seriously I'm in need of an update like now. None of the previous ones excited me at all. Here's hoping we finally get those community features and course builder they have been teasing about.

Too bad they closed the "news and updates" thread... That was my go to thread for updates... Sure it was messy...

But now we are going to get tons of these threads that make us think 1.5 was happening... As if we don't get them anyway when an update really does come...

No one has a clue about 1.5, I can only hope it was intended earlier than now and they caught some major issues... So we are in the blackout of a delay...

Too bad they closed the "news and updates" thread... That was my go to thread for updates... Sure it was messy...

But now we are going to get tons of these threads that make us think 1.5 was happening... As if we don't get them anyway when an update really does come...

No one has a clue about 1.5, I can only hope it was intended earlier than now and they caught some major issues... So we are in the blackout of a delay...
yeah I didn't expect it to get locked like that....

I don't want to add fuel to the fire of speculation, but it's my *personal opinion* that something isn't quite right.

- The confusion over the date of the RedBull thing, and subsequent apology.

- The two "big" updates we didn't get.

- Continued silence regarding DLC, Community features, course maker...

- The fact that GT5 seasonals are being updated WEEKLY, and on a timetable.

- The serious game flaws that are simply not being addressed. At all.

I fear that something is amiss. That's all it is, just a feeling. I so want to be proved wrong.

We may get lucky this week, but maybe not.

They said the new track will be released this month but who can really trust what PD say anymore?

If we knew anything about 1.05 you wouldn't of had to make this thread, trust me.

Any news spreads like wildfire on this site.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire of speculation, but it's my *personal opinion* that something isn't quite right.

I fear that something is amiss. That's all it is, just a feeling. I so want to be proved wrong.
Yeah, that is some pretty strong supporting details... I think it was also premature to mention GT 5 services going down, especially considering the narrowing time window to covert GT 5 players to GT 6 without common/enhanced online features in GT 6 yet...

Even if they considered abandoning it, they still need to make good on the back of the box features...

I bet pd are wishing they called it something along the lines of a prolog...

In all seriousness, they really are running out of time to update GT 6. 3 months is too long for gamers to wait, there are solid metrics to support that.

The only option left beyond that might be an "XL" version but even then they need the features for that to work.

3 new seasonal TTs have just appeared, High End Perf G37 at willow, LCC Rocket at Suzuka and Lancer Evo at Chamonix. Low payouts, no update. No ninja update either.

The more I think about it; online clubs, course maker, gps, etc. I would think there would be some previews if they were nearing release... Something to stir interest and reengage people.

Much like the triple screen but... How many have that? At least you can get 3 copies of GT 6 for the price it was on day one... The exact same game... And that's great if you have 3 TV's and ps3s...

I've been thinking the same thing. Sales figures are pretty disappointing so far and I think it has them reeling. They've never been in this situation before and I'll bet they are debating whether or not to throw almost all their energy into GT7 and get it out as fast as possible and it's possible they've devoted far less resources to GT6 as a result. If that's the case there are going to be a lot of bitter, angry fans, me included. GT6 promised features may be a ways off, if they make it into the game at all. :crazy:

I've been thinking the same thing. Sales figures are pretty disappointing so far and I think it has them reeling. They've never been in this situation before and I'll bet they are debating whether or not to throw almost all their energy into GT7 and get it out as fast as possible and it's possible they've devoted far less resources to GT6 as a result. If that's the case there are going to be a lot of bitter, angry fans, me included. GT6 promised features may be a ways off, if they make it into the game at all. :crazy:

Same line of thoughts here.

Man, when will they learn how to develop a game for the internet age? Christ. They better hurry, because at this pace, I very much doubt that there'll be a GT8. If you look to the amount of things that were promised, and yet not delivered, you gotta assume that, again, the mismanagement, understaffed and way too "familiar business" mindset of Poliphony are throwing themselves against the wall.

About 1.05:

Well, if the wonky physics simulator don't get any attention, I'll sell this game and take my ride in the PCars hypetrain. My PS4 is on the way (yay).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back