TT " 919 nordschleife " 5:19 lap after 1.31 ( post a video )

• Thread starter atfmarko
  • 7 comments
You do know that the 919 in the game is the WEC regulation 919? The one that set the 5:19 lap is the 919 Evo, a monster version with all regulation limitations off the table and a much faster machine.

You do know that the 919 in the game is the WEC regulation 919? The one that set the 5:19 lap is the 919 Evo, a monster version with all regulation limitations off the table and a much faster machine.
I am well awere of that..but with previous updates and handling..I did 5:08 with turbo upgrade..I even have videos proving that ( with 1.31 my pb for now is..5:19,4..I am just asking you guys if somebody found anything secret to go well below

Last edited:
I am well awere of that..but with previous updates and handling..I did 5:08 with turbo upgrade..I even have videos proving that ( with 1.31 my pb for now is..5:19,4..I am just asking you guys if somebody found anything secret to go well below

That is very impressive!!!
The best I've managed so far is 5:23.108

Would you mind sharing your car setup?

Porsche 919 and SF19 got a huge PP loss. 919 is roundabound 15 kmh slower and Sf19 8kmh. Also the toyota lmdh got a hit and is slower now.

Back