1.06 Update Details

A part of the physics simulation model was improved, especially improving controllability of stock commercial models which exhibit less grip on the road.

Took out the 911 GT3 for a drive, the car is much easier to handle on the pad. The car used to be all over the place, for me at least. I have still yet to test the new handling model on other road cars, especially the LaFerrari.

Tire sports tires are so grippy now that race tires are driving on rails.

Sports tires have been destroyed.
A sad day for me. Time to pack GT in and audios people

At Alsace village last night was doing difficult 2.20 and this morning I did my first lap with a 2.14. A difference of 6 seconds.

Grip grip grip everywhere.
N400 Car. Ow behaves like a formula 3 race

Last edited:

At Alsace village last night was doing difficult 2.20 and this morning I did my first lap with a 2.14. A difference of 6 seconds.

Grip grip grip everywhere.
N400 Car.
It now behaves like a formula 3 race

They should be grippy especially on cars like the GT3 RS and la Ferrari. They use trofeo Rs in real life which are barely road legal and are virtually racing tires. Before this update sports tires where acting like damn comforts. Spinning from 1-4th gear in a GT3 RS was stupid on sports tires. Sports tires handle much more like should in real life now.

N400.... at Alsace now running 2.14 and I don’t even know the track....
had 5 laps yesterday and best was a 2.20 abd that was a clean lap.

So it’s Not GT3 Car..... it’s Velcro racing

N400.... at Alsace now running 2.14 and I don’t even know the track....
had 5 laps yesterday and best was a 2.20 abd that was a clean lap.

So it’s Not GT3 Car..... it’s Velcro racing
Try Civic Type R with stock tyres stock setup at Nordschleife. Official record is something around 7:56 I think. Before update I could not get even close to that... so go ahead, try it and come back with your best time.

yeah but this is the older one :D

According to Honda the 2016 model has done a 07:50.63x
Problem is that this time was done by a "pre-production prototype".Its not like they actually do lap times with the "same" car anyone can buy (not just Honda but pretty much from every manufacturer).
So in reality we dont know how "stock" or not all these cars are when they do those times at Green Hell.

Anyone with a CSL Elite can you report back if they have implemented support Natively for the wheel yet or if the Wheel feels different in compatibility mode? Thanks!

Feels the same to me so far. I have found you can minimize the on center torquing a bit by turning the in FFB Sensitivity down to 1. Adjusting the on wheel tuning SPR setting down to 50 or 60 perfect helps as well.

Hopefully PD will have full support implemented in the next update. Thomas from Fanatec did mention that PD told him they should have it fully supported before the end of the year.

According to Honda the 2016 model has done a 07:50.63x
Problem is that this time was done by a "pre-production prototype".Its not like they actually do lap times with the "same" car anyone can buy (not just Honda but pretty much from every manufacturer).
So in reality we dont know how "stock" or not all these cars are when they do those times at Green Hell.
yeah but I even lowered car weight to about 1300 kg and increased power input to 350bhp and it still was at least a half a minute slower (I think)

Driving production cars on Sports tires feels MUCH better to me. Much easier to catch a slide and avoid on throttle snaps on corner exit. Much much more natural and drivable.
Thank you! how about starting from stand still in an FF car? do the rpm still fly at the rpm limiter even on 2nd gear?

They should be grippy especially on cars like the GT3 RS and la Ferrari. They use trofeo Rs in real life which are barely road legal and are virtually racing tires. Before this update sports tires where acting like damn comforts. Spinning from 1-4th gear in a GT3 RS was stupid on sports tires. Sports tires handle much more like should in real life now.

Completely agree. Anyone who has a problem with them clearly hasn't driven anything on modern sports tires. It's a great update.

The dif
Man....really???

The campaign mode was already the most easy of the complete saga....

Now PD has put even more grip in the cars and lowered gold request....

Now The game is in "baby noob difficulty" :banghead::banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead::grumpy:👎
The noobs had the race tires that they flocked to like lemmings.

For more intelligent sim racers there was sports tires which were perfect.

But PD went and ****** it up for talented guys and no it’s a rubbish game.

There were already too many crap drivers on here from day 1 now it just gonna encourage more crap driver to have a excrement mindset since they will base there sim reference to the changes PD made as request by them.

When in fact PD made the tires for proper sim racers in launch version but the rubbish players started bitchin it was too hard

Last edited by a moderator:
Started up the game quickly this morning before work. I could have sworn that first song the menu played was one I didn’t hear yet.

Has new music been added to the game?

Back