1.09 physics sucks!

• Thread starter Liberat0r
  • 8 comments
Poland
Poland
What the heck did PD do to my beloved game?!
If I'd want to play NFS I'd buy NFS. I loved this game because it was so real. Now it is just another arcade toy.
Does anyone else think that physics in 1.09 sucks?

If I'd want to play NFS I'd buy NFS. I loved this game because it was so real. Now it is just another arcade toy.
Nope, not really. Why are you complaining more than a month after its release?

I'm not sure if it is caused by 1.09 or by one of later updates but when I turned the game on after 3 weeks of break I can't drive a single corner on my G27 despite driving a lot before.

1.09 modified the physics engine so you'll have to make adjustments to most tunes to account for those changes. Default tunes for all cars have changed - most obviously seen if you have an old pre-1.09 stock tune and use the "Reset to Default" option - I've seen big changes msde to the default camber and toe settings for most cars.

Can you elaborate more on how it sucks instead of just saying it sucks? Be as specific as you can. Also, do you have actual driving and preferably racing experience in real life? Thanks.

Hey Liberat0r what is wrong with the physics, I am using a G27 and I find there is nothing wrong with the physics perhaps taking a 3 weeks break did not help you and you need the practice.

Last edited:
I loved this game because it was so real. Now it is just another arcade toy.
I turned the game on after 3 weeks of break I can't drive a single corner on my G27 despite driving a lot before.
You contradict your self here. You say it's arcade but you can't drive 1 corner. Sounds like "pilot error".

Only got better. There was a poll with a crazy majority voting in favor of the upgraded physics engine. It is heaps better. Whatever toe and camber settings you were using beforehand will need adjusting at minimum. Usually requires starting from scratch.

Back