1.1 billion credits are needed to buy all cars

Keep in mind that several will be prize cars along the way so that number is under 1billion for sure. I have areadly won 3 cars that cost over 500k each, one that cost 1 million

Is it me or it's quite hard to earn money and cars?
Shouldn't GT6 be more "casual"?

That is how it works now to get the casual player to spend more money. The casual GT player will not want to grind for a car so they buy the $10 unlock or point pack.. while I try to ignore these paid DLC things it does end up hurting the game a bit because the much lower pay out for winning races makes the grind a little too much to handle sometimes.

I am busy calculating the price to buy all cars.
Im 90% far in the calculations and the estimation is it cost around 1.1 billion credits to buy them all.

Looks like we have a long way to go. :)

Looks like we won't run out of garage space for a very long time :)

I won a lot of money by playing on those hard races of 30 minutes in the online events in GT5, so I hope can do the same in GT6 :D

I was expecting people to be complaining more about this than what they have so far, considering all the crying about Forza. I don't know how many troll topics and troll posts complained that it would take way too long to come up with the money for all the cars in FM5 and how this means they're trying to get us with microtransactions, trying to get us to spend real-world money to obtain the cars.

I never did get where the complaints were coming from, on account of that never being new to this sort of game; neither new to Forza or to Gran Turismo. Nobody was ever meant to get all the cars or even just a hundred of them in just a handful of hours. It was always meant to take a lot of time earning the cars. I have never owned all or nearly all of the cars in any of the Forza games, and the only reason I had almost all of them in GT5 was by getting the most expensive ones for free via gifting.

GT6 is already way too casual as it is. Earning is only slow at the start.

Agreed, it's getting to the point where they might as well just give us all the cars from the start of the game, even then the ADHD casuals will still complain about it being too much of a grind.

Its the same with many games, COD - hours and hours to prestige and unlock/buy everything, Fifa - hundreds of games to get to division 1, GT6 hours of racing to buy most cars, GTA - hours of online play to buy cars/apartments/aircrafts. No game is short these days.

I'm feeling the pain already. 33% through and only 1mil Cr earned (plus the 1mil Cr anniversary pack)
It really does make me consider whether I can get through a race with a stock set up car that I have or buy one. So far I have only bought 2 cars - the Kart 100 for the Kart 100 races, and the Pontiac Firebird for pure unadulterated Burt Reynolds-style hellraising fun!!!!! (Brings back Midnight Club LA memories!!:lol:)

Back