1.1 billion credits are needed to buy all cars

I'm absolutely loving the grinding. It makes the game last longer. People woule be complaining it it was too easy to gain credits too. The grinding will make the game last longer.

I'm absolutely loving the grinding. It makes the game last longer. People woule be complaining it it was too easy to gain credits too. The grinding will make the game last longer.
Especially if you raise the bar by lowering the pp or trying out various cars in stock condition!👍

Earning feels extremely slow in the first four series. Hoping for some seasonal events that give us about 250-500k each as in GT5.
🤬 no. I liked the idea of new events weekly, but the amounts of money was way over the top. Nothing's more dull than that much money that easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a list of "to get first" including pebble beach/sema cars, Base racers (prefer and custom colour), favourite tuned cars and any cars i have a passion for.
Think the easiest way to grind is to tune at the same time. Using different cars to test and improving lap times. That way not as boring but also improves the garage as you go.

Someone should do the math of how much REAL money you would have to spend in cash packs in order to achieve 1.1b..

@AlexanderGT6
I've just run a SUM on prices against the KudosPrime GT6 car database and it returned 536 459 292 Credits (the 25 15th Anniversary cars included) for the 1206 cars. How did you find twice that value ? (or how did i found half of it ?)
Mw5qWzH.png

Last edited:
@AlexanderGT6
I've just run a SUM on prices against the KudosPrime GT6 car database and it returned 536 459 292 Credits (the 25 15th Anniversary cars included) for the 1206 cars. How did you find twice that value ? (or how did i found half of it ?)
Mw5qWzH.png
May be he counted some cars many times because they are multicolor like Veyron.
But real reason, I think, is to make this topic so hot to discuss :)
Thx for counting!

Well new seasons are 25k total?.
Anybody no if login bonus starts again?

We didn't get the GT5 login bonuses around release time did we? Also, seasonals there weren't worth as much at the start either (if i can recall correctly).

I wouldn't be surprised to see earnings go up a year down the line.

I'll be working my way towards buying every vehicle. I made it to 1021 different cars (1036 total) in GT5, with 34 standards outstanding, and no DLC bought (got all the free ones, 5 chrome, and 3 or 4 stealth models at release time).

Not to mention it also builds your skill level. I have absolutely no problem in grinding for credits. Sure, the huge payouts were nice in GT5, but grinding also brings with it a sense of accomplishment. I can understand other peoples problem with having to grind for cash as it is time consuming, but for someone like me who is on disability and has all the time in the world, I don't mind it a bit.

I was expecting people to be complaining more about this than what they have so far, considering all the crying about Forza. I don't know how many troll topics and troll posts complained that it would take way too long to come up with the money for all the cars in FM5 and how this means they're trying to get us with microtransactions, trying to get us to spend real-world money to obtain the cars.

I never did get where the complaints were coming from, on account of that never being new to this sort of game; neither new to Forza or to Gran Turismo. Nobody was ever meant to get all the cars or even just a hundred of them in just a handful of hours. It was always meant to take a lot of time earning the cars. I have never owned all or nearly all of the cars in any of the Forza games, and the only reason I had almost all of them in GT5 was by getting the most expensive ones for free via gifting.
What do you mean? i need to own all skylines! ;)

Does anyone find the seasonal events aren't as high as they was in GT5
So maybe harder to get the 0.9 or 1.1 billion credits we want

Back