Oh ok, thought as much. Hate the wait lol thanks
the updates download faster via cable in PS4 than wi-fi ?direct ethernet connection and you hopefully wont have to wait too long...thats what i do with all my updates
Cable is usually slightly faster connection than wifithe updates download faster via cable in PS4 than wi-fi ?
the updates download faster via cable in PS4 than wi-fi ?
it downloads when PS4 is lighting orange ?I've noticed if you put console in rest mode it seems to dl faster also
Mine does. There may be a setting to allow dl while in rest mode. But I don't remember changing any settingit downloads when PS4 is lighting orange ?
Yeapit downloads when PS4 is lighting orange ?
Yes there is a setting, in power options iirc.Mine does. There may be a setting to allow dl while in rest mode. But I don't remember changing any setting
...it all depends how much DL you have in first place, if it is up to 25Mbps download, you won't notice difference between cable and WiFi, if it is above 25Mbps, well, WiFi is basically limited to around 2x 27Mbps in ideal conditions... so you will get higher download speeds over LAN/cable.
Cheers,,,
Cable is usually slightly faster connection than wifi
I've noticed if you put console in rest mode it seems to dl faster also
It will prioritize gaming traffic over update downloads. If the console is on you are usually connected to friends lists etc. As a minimumYep, I think it has to do with the console not working during a download? Not sure of the technicalities
Yes, my download has stopped before and when I got it going again it resumed from where it had got to. It didn’t have to start again from the beginning thankfully!Btw the download is done guys lol my router was put off by people in the house a couple times but, Ive noticed that PS4 consoles "save" parts of the data from the download and just resume with the other bits when the download resumes? It seems like this is so?