Best money making in Patch 1.11

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 11 comments
Germany
Germany
The Sardegna 15 lap racing paying 727k (clean) in 26 mins seems like the front runner.
What other races should be in the rotation for someone wanting to have enjoyable racing with solid payouts in update 1.11 of the game?

People have done the world tour 600 event at Tokyo Expressway in under 18 minutes with the Dodge Tomahawk X. That equals about 2.5 million credits per hour.

How on Earth would they tune down the Tomahawk to 600pp? I think that's impossible.
It's a gearing exploit/glitch/bug, essentially you scuff the first three gears in the gear box and as far as the game is concerned the car no longer performs or drives correctly, lowering the PP to 595. In reality you only need 4th gear and up to drive Tokyo, therefore you can cheese the race quite easily.

There is a multiple screen shots and how to do's in another thread here on GTPlanet that explain the exact setup.

Edit: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ssway-wtc600-race.407346/page-3#post-13676185

Last edited:
The new event on Tokyo Expressway. Cr. 800.000+ with a Clean Race Bonus. Under 20 minutes. Done deal. I could have got it under 17 minutes but i got penalty's.

The settings for the SRT Tomahawk can be found here.
FP5Nb5KWQAETpYq.jpg

The new event on Tokyo Expressway. Cr. 800.000+ with a Clean Race Bonus. Under 20 minutes. Done deal. I could have got it under 17 minutes but i got penalty's.

The settings for the SRT Tomahawk can be found here.
View attachment 1135391
That is an impressive Touring Car lineup. I know it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but all these Touring Car XXX events seem lazily named.

People have done the world tour 600 event at Tokyo Expressway in under 18 minutes with the Dodge Tomahawk X. That equals about 2.5 million credits per hour.

How? It's 600pp restricted no? It would have like 250hp? Or glitch?

How? It's 600pp restricted no? It would have like 250hp? Or glitch?
Glitch.

Back