1/4 Mile Drag Racing Mode for Online Lobby

Yes and actually let it have better traction and be able to do wheelies with drag tires... Drag radials for all cars in GT6 mmmm... :)

I like wheelies!

P3RedBud_090.JPG

The Japanese just don't get it. Kaz is to much of an elitist and doesn't understand Torque. But Thank God someone does. Kaz and his crew at PD need to Knock on John Force's door and tell him why Drag Racing isn't good enough to be in a game about the car culture. PD Fails for not having Drag Racing, Not all of us like to drive in circles, Well unless it's on Dirt.. OUTLAW Sprint Cars are the best part of America why because they do wheelies on dirt sideways at stupid speeds and thats why America is Better than Japan.
cappo-racing-awsome-drag-radial-mustang-wheelie_04.jpg
Philo-Wheelie-Fremont.jpg

America is Better than Japan.

None of what you said contributed anything at all as to why you believe this feature should be included in the game, but that part I quoted was the icing on the cake. In a thread where we are trying to convince the developer to include something we all love and enjoy you thought it would be constructive to insult not only him, but a whole country? And if outlaw sprint cars are the best thing about this great nation of ours then it truly is a sad day. No wonder so many people hate Americans.

You must of missed the Part where i stated that not all of us like to drive in circles. But if you want more description how about, Drag racing is where most people in America first get there automotive addiction whether it's on a track or on the street. Drag Racing requires amazing reflex's and and car control. From the Tuning part of it alot goes into making a car go fast threw a 1/4 and this is where GT has an advantage alot of us GT gamers like testing and tuning cars drag adds a whole different style of tuning knowledge. If GT is to add in drag it can't just be who has the fastest et. We need to add in Bracket races so you can run a 2002 ITR verses the GTR and have a fighting chance. It would need Drag specific parts such as ladder bars, the ability to Tub the car so we can use big tires, Some form of launch control would be nice to make sure the turbo'd cars get off the line while in boost because redline full throttle launch's often times will cause you to grease the tires and kill the run. Engine Power increases could be done threw a custom power upgrade that could just be labeled as a Drag-pack. I'd also want to be able to have cowl hoods an the option to have a stupidly large blower sticking out of the engine bay. Satisfied yet?

I honestly hate ZMax, I'd much rather see a track with more history (Indy, Pomona, Santa Pod, Englishtown, etc) or something more off the wall (Quatar, Dubai, Lions that doesn't exist anymore).

My only real gripe with the GT car selection is how heavily favored Nissan, Honda, and Toyota are. I understand that it is a Japanese publisher and it makes sense, but I personally would like to see an equal balance among all three areas in the game.

I really want a full fledged drag racing game that looks like GT6. Included with GT6 would be great. Tire size in every dimension customizable, livery, vast amount of parts, engine swaps, engine timing changes, axle swaps, gears, tubbing out, street machines, fiberglass/aluminum bodies, tire pressure regulator, realistic NOS...I could go on forever.

I don't drag race but I would if there was a proper timing mechanism. Even something very basic would be an improvement. I also wish they would bring back or give us a better test track.

Even better have a drag track and incorporate it into an "Event Creator". https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/event-creator.297781/ It would be cool to set up challenges, share them with friends and try and beat their times.

Drag racing is world wide, and growing very fast. It should definitely be available... it is a real driving simulator it should have all aspects

I honestly hate ZMax, I'd much rather see a track with more history (Indy, Pomona, Santa Pod, Englishtown, etc) or something more off the wall (Quatar, Dubai, Lions that doesn't exist anymore).

My only real gripe with the GT car selection is how heavily favored Nissan, Honda, and Toyota are. I understand that it is a Japanese publisher and it makes sense, but I personally would like to see an equal balance among all three areas in the game.

ENGLISHTOWN!!!!.... Raceway Park in New Jersey!!! we need the most popular & exotic drag strips & Englishtown is one of them :D

an option for drivetrain swaps would be fun aswell, I mean imagine an RWD R34 or a 4WD Nova....
thats pushing it but I like your idea... same thing with engine swaps... but I like the idea... they have to think how the lights on the christmas tree will be triggered... maybe 5 seconds after both racers have staged or comfirmed with the X button right after both vehicles have staged & have 5 seconds to be able to rev engines & be ready to race :) & if one of the drivers launches before green then it will be a foul just like in real drag racing... mm... I just figured out how to set up the race... and also be able to have all 16 players line up just like when we go to the drag strip :) one more thing... if there will be no engine swaps, can we get demo cars that already have them?... like TOP Secret, V12 Supra, RB26 Supra, Silvia with a 2JZ... Spoon Fit with a KA motor... or American style... Civics with H22, B18 & KA motors??? I know the J32 engine is too much to ask... mmmm new thread please... anyone? lol well this go with the thread for engine swaps in general.

Back