1/4 Mile Drag Racing Mode for Online Lobby

thats pushing it but I like your idea... same thing with engine swaps... but I like the idea... they have to think how the lights on the christmas tree will be triggered... maybe 5 seconds after both racers have staged or comfirmed with the X button right after both vehicles have staged & have 5 seconds to be able to rev engines & be ready to race :) & if one of the drivers launches before green then it will be a foul just like in real drag racing... mm... I just figured out how to set up the race... and also be able to have all 16 players line up just like when we go to the drag strip :) one more thing... if there will be no engine swaps, can we get demo cars that already have them?... like TOP Secret, V12 Supra, RB26 Supra, Silvia with a 2JZ... Spoon Fit with a KA motor... or American style... Civics with H22, B18 & KA motors??? I know the J32 engine is too much to ask... mmmm new thread please... anyone? lol well this go with the thread for engine swaps in general.
I like the idea of cars with the swap already done an LS-RX7 is sweet a v8 s2k sweet 500+cubic inch Mustangs sweet. they wouldn't have to even acknowledge who's v8 is under the hood they could call them GTv850 for Gran Turismo V8 5.0l and GTI424 GT Inline 4 2.4l etc. than that way they won't hurt manufactures feelings.

But it we do get any special drag vehicles i really want drag bikes.
they should combine the tourist trophy with GT7 & add more bikes & make it possible to have a race of bike vs car too... I kinda see it hard because of jerks online that just want to ram into you and not let you play, so because of those kids GT will have a bad image and I dont think they might just do that.

Drag racing would be awesome. They could use an existing track for all I care. Options for 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and standing miles would be good too. And it defiantly needs to be for offline mode (online as well).

Please include drag racing you guys payed attention to every body else favorite style of circuit like drift trials and LeMans and go karts and its like you guys don't even see all of us drag racers. There are hundreds of us wanting this. You guys also added custom wings can you please add custom hoods for drags thanks rys racing please consider this message

Please include drag racing you guys payed attention to every body else favorite style of circuit like drift trials and LeMans and go karts and its like you guys don't even see all of us drag racers. There are hundreds of us wanting this. You guys also added custom wings can you please add custom hoods for drags thanks rys racing please consider this message
I agree. I think that we should have an drag track so we can do some 1000 HP cars racing.... In GT4, had the Las Vegas Drag and it got removed and the Test Course isn't longer here. In GT2, PD was going to include the Drag Racing but it was removed from the game :(

I saw a thread about rumored Drag Racing. I don't think it will be implemented as this Thread says. But here's to some hope of Drag Racing finally coming.

I had an idea for track that could also be used as drag strip. Make a city track with some long straights, then ad traffic lights at quarter mile intervals. Have the lights on like a 30sec rotation

Bracket racing would be the way to go in a game such as Gran Turismo. That way you could line up against a tuned GT-R in a stock Prius, and win.

I'd like to have the possibility to setup a drag competition on a properly location other games have it .

IR

Back