1/64 Model Collectors Thread

• Thread starter SVX
  • 55,421 comments

Do you take your cars out of the blisters?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 50.8%
  • Kinda, I open most of them.

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 90 14.5%
  • Yes and no. I buy a second for opening/customizing.

Votes: 125 20.2%

• Total voters
My son spent the day with my mom since he's on spring break and brought me home this:
1711578234575.png

I had to make a stop at Hobby Lobby the other day and discovered they have Hot Wheels:
View attachment 1347520
The artwork for the Porsche looks like trash.

Anyway I find it strange that this thread isn't more active these days. The 1/64 scale market has exploded in popularity with all sorts of models being available from a huge amount of brands, so the thread should be busier than ever. I feel like I'm making the biggest contributions now:lol:

Anyway I find it strange that this thread isn't more active these days. The 1/64 scale market has exploded in popularity with all sorts of models being available from a huge amount of brands, so the thread should be busier than ever. I feel like I'm making the biggest contributions now:lol:
I agree, while the market has exploded, my purchases have become more sporadic lately. My money has to be spread between multiple hobbies, so something has to give. I have a $400 eBay cart waiting to pull the trigger on! You have amazing access to the newest ones too, for example, I haven't seen the MiniGT F1 GTR #59 yet here in my area. I usually only buy what I like as well.

Latest Posts

Back