(1) Bubble over credits?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheAdmiester
  • 5 comments
  • 1,164 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,237
United Kingdom
Sunderland
auvsnY6.jpg

Came back to GT6 after a few months of not playing, checked out all of the notifications, blah, blah. Noticed this little bubble notification over my credits that I can't click or view, any idea what it is?
 
auvsnY6.jpg

Came back to GT6 after a few months of not playing, checked out all of the notifications, blah, blah. Noticed this little bubble notification over my credits that I can't click or view, any idea what it is?

It is your daily bonus for consecutive days played, numbered 1-5
 
It means you've logged in once. If you log in on consecutive days, the 1 will increment.
 
Could it be this?

Other Improvements/Adjustments

  • An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
 
Thanks for the quick responses, that has to be it because I'm only on day 1 of the bonus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back